• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xircs-Number I

Watch this great movie trailer

its awesome YouTube - ‪Zombie Wars Trailer‬‏
  2. Xircs-Number I

If u watch this movie trailer ur life will change in a great way

watch this and tell me what u think YouTube - ‪Zombie Wars Trailer‬‏
  3. Xircs-Number I

Birth by Sleep Character Battle Royale

This is just a fun thing i came up its kind of like hurt or heal, but theres no healing only elimination. We have 30 characters here. To eliminate a character simply type whatever number your vote is. example: [charcters name] 1, the next voter would put a 2 and so on. Once a character gets 5...
  4. Xircs-Number I

My Theory about Vanitas and Xehanort

I know that there are a lot of theories on here about the Vanitas/Riku connection, but i believe that Vanitas is in fact Xehanort. here are my reasons why. 1. We already know that Xehanort was found after a keyblade war and that he had no memory other than the name "Xehanort", Who we now know...
  5. Xircs-Number I

which Disney boss do you want to fight in BBS and 358

Who would yall want to fight the most? Id like to fight the big bad wolf or Gaston.
  6. Xircs-Number I

Anybody get the new KH2 manga?

I got it the other day and its alright, but i dont think it was worth the unusually long wait.Anybody else get it?
  7. Xircs-Number I

Is Square taking these games too seriously?

Now dont get me wrong , Im a huge fan of square and kingdom hearts but sometimes it just seems like theyre treating Kingdom hearts like its a series of top secret games thats going to save the world.its a DISNEY game for crying out loud! are the little kids who play it really gonna be able to...
  8. Xircs-Number I

When will the games be released?

I was justing wanting to know when yall think 358,coded,and BBS will come out.
  9. Xircs-Number I

Terra is the true hero.

this might have been brought up before,but we all know how in KH1 sora had the voice talking to him telling him he would open the door and what not.and how riku was the true chosen one. and in KH2 Xigbar says therve been better keybladers before sora.what if the voice talking to sora is...
  10. Xircs-Number I

Exactly how many are there?

In KH2 its mentioned that Sora and the gang managed to kill a good chunk of the Heartless army.enough to stop them for a while.but in Kh2 it seems like there are more heartless than ever i mean many of the villains summoned huge armies of them.and a good 2500 attacked hollow bastion.so exactly...
  11. Xircs-Number I

New series=bad idea?

Nomura says that the next game will be a new series.does anyone lse think thats not a good idea i mean weve barely gotten into soras story.thats like making a movie then making a prequel before you make a sequel and the prequels basically a whole different movie.do yall get what saying?maybe im...
  12. Xircs-Number I

The Kraze is coming back.

with the new mangas and KH2 fm and re:com and news of upcoming projects. Is anyone else just getting that Kingdom hearts craze again?i sure am.i mean its like that mid 2004 confirmation of kh2 feeling is coming back.
  13. Xircs-Number I

Zexion in KH1?

all of the recent news has confirmed that zexion uses the power of "phantom".Well in the 1st KH we know that when sora became a heartless at hollow bastion that Roxas was born.After sora seals the keyhole ,Kurt zisa and Phantom become optional bosses.after the fight with phantom he just kind of...
  14. Xircs-Number I

Minor KH3 theory about past and future

This isnt that huge of a theory but i think the KH3 taking place in the past and future aspect means that you play as Sora in the present/future like the other 2 games but the past might flashbacks in the game of the other keyblade master or a sort of other side of the game like KH:COM so i dont...
  15. Xircs-Number I

I need help with Armax,PLEASE!

Okay i bought a PS2 armax today cause i want to play as the other characters and get the new weapons and stuff the armax booklet says to go to codejunkies.com to find codes it has alot of codes for Kh2 but not the ones i mentioned above.Please someone tell me where to find them!:(
  16. Xircs-Number I

KH3 Worlds part II

Part II of the KH3 worlds thread I made a recently.
  17. Xircs-Number I

Mickey summon?

I was looking through codes for KH2 when I found this... Summon Mickey Successfully complete everything in the game, then go to Timeless River. Go into the newly created door on the left. Help Mickey fight some Heartless and after the fight he will give you the King's Charm. It costs four bars...
  18. Xircs-Number I

New KH3 Worlds

Vote for the new world you think would be the best in KH3.
  19. Xircs-Number I

What should I do?

My Kingdom Hearts II disk is suddenly not working and I have no idea why.Last time a KH2 disk wasnt working it had a huge scrath on it but i exchanged and got this one and now its not working after it has been for over a month.Ive tried cleaning it with a dry cloth but it didnt work and blowing...
  20. Xircs-Number I

The unofficial Kingdom Hearts III thread!

Since theres like a 100 threads 4 KH3 i just thought id make one thread for absolutly everything Kh3.so here it is..:D
Back