• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Did I introduce myself??

Hello (: Not exactly new but I just realized that this board existed and that I never properly introduced myself. Once I joined, I sort of jumped straight into the Graphics and Kingdom Hearts forums ;) So obviously I like Kingdom Hearts, being the main reason I joined these forums. Other loves...
  2. X

Pictures!

I know there was a thread here where people request pictures, but my Bookmark for that thread isnt working anymore. Anyway, I am searching for some pictures of Axel. They are for a wallpaper. If anyone could help me or tell me where the old thread is, that would be awesome.
  3. X

Ringtones?

Not exactly in te right thread but- Anyone know where any nice Kingdom Hearts 2/1 ringtones can be found? I just got a new phone and am dying to find one! They must be FREE by the way :p
  4. X

Hi-Res pictures of Riku!

I need some :( I've been searching everywhere and have found some on the forumns, but they are a bit blurry. If anyone has any, please post them! * Please let them be from KH2. Thank You!
Back