• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

guitar players hurt/heal

allright same rules. hmm most of u probablly dont know them well ill right th band name next to them angus young (acdc) - 30 sinister gates (avenged sevenfold) - 30 jimmy page (led zeppelin) - 30 jimi hendrix (duh u should know this :lol:) - 30 Slash (guns n roses) - 30 joe perry (aerosmith) -...
  2. S

anyone like nirvana?

there were like 1 of the most coolist bands. wish kurt cobain didnt blow his brilliant mind up
  3. S

is sora like gay or somthing?

Ive been wondering because he hadnt seen kiri in a wile and once he finds her all he does is give her a handshake but when he finds riku he is like cryin his friken eyes out. it has realy been anoying me!:mad:
  4. S

axel (may contain spoilers)

Heh i wuz just wondering is axel actually dead cuz on his profile it does not say he died or deseased or wat evr. i wuz just wordering if they did that on perpose to bring him back in the next game as a good dude? plez dont make fun of me if im wrong!
Back