• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

(One of several polls) who is the most powerful Organization member?

In terms of overall power I'd have to say Xemnas. More experienced fighter as well.
  2. D

Doesn't Aerith's voice suck in KH2

Yes. Her new voice actor seemed a little like she made it obvious she didn't know what she was doing. This is one of the only instances in my life where I'd like to hear Mandy Moore. XD
  3. D

Standard weilding or dual weilding

Dual Wield. I played so many hours of Kingdom Hearts 1 that dual wielding is my outlet for release. Plus, I just like two of something better than one. Two swords, guns, or keyblades, it's always more fun and more intense.
  4. D

Dodge Roll

Yes I miss it. Dodge Roll was a neccessity to some key dodging [no pun intended] in the first game. It made things fun, I don't know. Maybe I just like rolling around. =P But I do miss it.
  5. D

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

D*mn, half the threads here are about who looks hot or who you like best. Kairi or Tifa by the way.
  6. D

Who did you like teaming up with?

I would vote Jack Sparrow if Johnny Depp still did his voice acting. Without him it's not the same. So, I vote Riku. Simply because Sora and Riku make the ultimate team in my book.
  7. D

What was your favorite Kh2 scene?

The Intro and the end are usually my favorite scenes in most games, and it's no different with KH2. KH has done a good job of giving a rewarding ending scene twice. Endings can sometimes be boring for other games, but KH2 did it very well, so the ending would have to be my favorite scene.
  8. D

Message to Kh2 Lovers (i wanna tell you somethin!)

I would simply ignore them. There's no sense in paying attention to the moronic. Besides, most people who don't like a certain video game have NEVER played that game in their life.
  9. D

Pick 3 KH2 people you would marry.

1) Kairi 2) Tifa 3) Yuna It's official that KH needs more girls, see how the women have alot of good solid picks? Tons of pretty boys to choose from? Guys don't really get much...
  10. D

Red Steel

I didn't catch a Red Steel thread around here, and if there is one, then I apologize. This is the first Nintendo Revolution title with screens. The game is exclusive, and will be a launch title for the Rev. http://img108.imageshack.us/my.php?image=red28ol.jpg...
  11. D

DiZ?

Well they're skin is brown if I should be a nuisance here. =P Either way, this thread has nothing to do with Aladdin and Jasmine...I suggest we should stop talking about them. =P
  12. D

DiZ?

Aladdin and Jasmine are Arab, not black. I thought he was black too, but evidently not. By the way, Christopher Lee totally made DiZ a great character.
  13. D

The New Blood

Hello everyone. I'm [obviously] a new member here. Shuriken showed me the forum and I was impressed. I also read the rules, so you won't have to worry about me doing anything against them. Hope you enjoy my company.
Back