• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Unknownkidz

The 4th Wallpaper @NA BBS Website

Not too long ago, I've read that the 4th wallpaper hasn't been released yet. And no, if you check the website right now, it's still locked. So I just fooled around with the URL, thinking that there MIGHT be a possibility to view the 4th and last wallpaper.. just for cheese and giggles. And what...
  2. Unknownkidz

Lea's and Isa's Plan?

I didn't quite understand what Lea and Isa were up to after they met Ven. I checked up the KH wikia, but that didn't help me at all xD. I would guess that they wanted to work in that castle for AtW, but I'm not sure. The Ending of the last episode also only showed me that they were kicked out by...
  3. Unknownkidz

Differences in Names

...between the NA and the EU Version. I don't know if there is a thread about this already; slap me if there is petecry Anyways, what I mean is that in the EU-Version (or perhaps only when you set your psp language to german, like in my case ;o) there are some different names used for some...
  4. Unknownkidz

A New Star, erm Newb has been born..

Hello, my Username is actually Unknownkid, but since it's already in use.... :p You can call me UK. I like to create costum sprites as good as possible, create AMVs and I currently work on Kingdom Hearts Extreme's Homepage. Google it and find it :p Anyways, hello all
Back