• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

How many people still play....

How many people still play KH2 even after beating it a while ago? Don't you think they should have add on discs, so we can keep playing?
  2. K

Question About Jimmmines Journal

Ok, I did everything in Jimminies Journal including getting all the treasures. When I finished the game (defeating Xemnas) it said 99%!!!!!! How the hell can that be? Do I have to have the gummi ship missions completed too?
  3. K

Have you completed Jimminies Journal?

Have you completed Jimminies Journal 100%. Just wondering since it is quite alot to do.
  4. K

Questions on Minigames

How do you get to the Agrabah cartpet minigame? Where do you go in Halloween Town to do the SB minigame? Where do you go in TT to do the SB minigame? Ansewers are appreciated.
  5. K

Need Help Identifying Heartless

There is a heartless called Trick Ghost. Some people say he can be found at the Colisium or Hollow Bastion. What does this heartless look like and where else can I find it?
  6. K

I Beat Seph with Keyblade!

YAHOOO! I finally beat Sephy with the Kingdom Keyblade on strength 56. I was on level 81 with levl. 3 in all my ablities except quick run and high jump in which I was levl. 2 on. No trinities were used. Thanks shady for the idea. Anyone else accomplish this?
  7. K

AR Max Help

First off I just want to say that I have 100% completed the game except for the gummi ship battles. I just bought the AR Max and when I put in the game it says I need to put in a master code. What master code? I don't know where to go from here. Help?
  8. K

Accepting Questions on Hades Paradox Cup

I will anwser any questions anybody has about the Hades Paradox Cup. I have beat this cup without dying with 20,000+pts. I will help with any stratagies you need to beat a certain match.
  9. K

Official Guide to Gaining Cups and how to beat Seph.

Please Sticky This This is not going to be a big guide but I just want to have a place to simply show all new members how to gain cups in the Colisium and what you need to beat Sephiroth. To gain cups you need to level up yourself, your forms, and your summons. Nothing else. When you leave a...
  10. K

Did you beat the last Paradox Cup?

Just wondering how many people have beat this.
  11. K

TWTN Minigames

Where is: Poster Duty SB Rave .....more to come.
  12. K

Question on Advent Children (SPOILERS!)

In the movie FF7 Advent Children Sephiroth's wing comes out of nowhere. He also has it when you fight him in the game. Why does his wing only come out after Cloud defeats him?
  13. K

Lucky, Lucky!

Hey guys I got 9999 on the Hunny Pot! Just thought I share with you. I got the max score, btw.
  14. K

Question on Orginization Member

Do you ever fight that guy with the pink axe in the intro movie? I really don't remember fighting him.
  15. K

How Do You Gain Paradox Cups?

Alot of people have been having this problem so I decided to start a thread in the right place. First off, I have started this topic before but I do not get any useful responses. People just tell me to level up my summons, drives, and get up to level 99 or 100. Other people have tried this...
  16. K

What does an assasin Nobody look like?

What does an assasin nobody look like? A description or pic would help, thanks.
  17. K

Need Help Getting All Synthesis Items

Ok here is the deal. I need one more item to get the last O+. I don't know what this item is though. I have taken a picture of what is missing. If you could please look on your list and see what you have in this place I would be very grateful.
  18. K

Items Question

How do I see all the items that I need to complete the list of all materials in the game?
  19. K

Final Mix Keyblades.

This might be old but here is a picture of some of the Final Mix keyblades and man it makes me want to get the game! Look how sweet these look. http://www.derelicte.50megs.com/finalmixkeyblades.jpg
  20. K

Struggle!

How do you fight with Siefer. It says that I don;t have enough ex. and I am on level 85!
Back