• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

KH: Coded

I was wondering what you all think of the mobile thing that SE are doing like with kh and ff13, personally I don't think its a good idea and could have been released on something else. So what do you think?
  2. N

Final Form Leveling

I just leveled all the forms up to 7 except final form and I don't really know where to go, probably somewhere in twilight or the world that never was? So does any one know a good place to level up final form?
  3. N

KH2 secret ending

I just completed the game on proud but I didn't get the secret ending was I meant to?
  4. N

Xemnas Help

Yeh i'm stuck on Xemnas... I keep dying when you end up as riku, cos he got a small health bar... so ya if any 1 can give me some tips for that... Oh YA and a good way to dodge the final part of his "lightsaber" combo... thx in advance
  5. N

Question

Hi Will CoM be needed to understand the the story of KH2? If so can some 1 tell me it :D
Back