• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I'm back

Hey sorry those of you that were wondering where I was at, I was doing lots of school work. I had to direct some videos and I had a few personaly problems. I'll be on again from now on. Again sorry.
  2. S

Violence. Is it pointless?

I've heard this argued a lot. So what do you think? Is violence pointless? As in war or fighting. Is War pointless? Is violence in general pointless?
  3. S

Dante vs Vergil vs Sparda

Who would win in this battle btween father and sons? Give who and your reason of why they would wint the free for all. I say Dante because he surpassed his father when he defeated Mundus.
  4. S

Does anyone have or know where to get?

Yes me and a few friends heard Simple and Clean but it was the rock version. Does anyone have it or know where to get it? If so can you give me a link or tell me where to get it.
  5. S

Is anyone not happy with their religion?

Who is not happy with their religion? I am not happy with mine because of the people associated with it. Yes there are good people in mine but there are just so many bad ones.
  6. S

Eaters of the Dead

Has anyone read this book? I read it along time ago i thought it ws good and they did a good job on the movie, The 13th Warrior.
  7. S

The Legend of Dragoon

Has anyone played this game? I did and i really liked the battle system. Sorry if this was already done but i didn't see one. Anyways who has played this game and what did you think?
  8. S

Phantom of the Opera Fanclub!

For those who have read the book, seen the movie or play. This fanclub is dedicated anything Phantom related.
  9. S

Highlander Anyone?

Has anyone ever seen this show/movies? I have and i thought that they were cool. I wanted to know if anyone else has seen this show and if so to talk about it.
  10. S

Happy Birthday DanceWaterDance

Everyone say happy birhtday to DWD one of the greates graphic makers. Happy birthday DanceWaterDance
  11. S

Information on the Fourth

I was wondering have they ever gone deeper into the story of the Fourth Hokage? I don't know if i missed it or they simply just left it a mystery.
  12. S

Who thinks that Saix should be the leader of the orginization?

Who thinks that Saix should be the leader of the orginization? (sorry if i did this wrong its my first thread)
Back