• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

i quit

yes i quit.... i cant do it any more............. so this is my last good bye. I'm sure no one cares though................................... I have had a good time. thank you. Bye
  2. O

Fred Fredburger Fanclub!!!!!

:idea: Yes, i know, billy and mandy are the main people in the show... But!!!! Fred fredburger is the coolest!! so i made club for him!! :idea: I like nachos!!! Yes!!!
  3. O

Flyleaf Fanclub

Ok, Im sure not alot of people have heard of Flyleaf, but they are a really good band and i think they deserve a fanclub.
  4. O

Phantom of the Opera

Yes I know it's also an older movie but i'm talkin' about the 2004 one!!! i've had an obsesion* lately and i' would like to know how many people have seen it and liked it. =^D * dont know if is spelled right
  5. O

Grillz

Hey my friend and I made this up... Can any one see sora, riku, and kairi sining the song "grillz" by nellie?
  6. O

Emo poetry...Also by twilightmaster.

Here is emo poetry By my dark friend Twilightmaster OK guys, I'm at my friends (organization B's) house and were bored so we made this for fun. so release your emo side. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I see your face fade into the darkness It saddens me to see you go Why, why...
  7. O

Hey, Im new around here.

Hey I'm new around here. I do have a friend on the forum, he is the "leader" of the Pie fan club. I have read the posts on rules and guidelines but if people would just be kind-of nice to me I'd like that. Oh I'm 13 by the way!
Back