• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

EA to buy Take 2 (makers of GTA)

EA proposes to buy Take 2 for US$2 billion And the consolidation continues. Electronic Arts, the world's biggest third party publisher, has announced that it proposes to acquire Take Two Interactive in an all cash merger. The deal is for US$26 per share, a 64% premium over Take Two's current...
  2. E

White candidates should be barred

Labour report backs all-black shortlists | Politics | The Observer The Guardian reveals that a report - commissioned by Harriet Harman (deputy leader, NuLabour) - recommends that restrictions be placed on white people being able to stand for parliament in up to 100 constituencies, for up to 20...
  3. E

Help/Support ► here we go again

im not entirely sure about that, situps merely tone the stomach but if you have fat covering it, then you'll never notice it . (also it won't give u a six pack since it doesn't work all the muscles in the area) Jogging is always the best way to lose fat around the stomach area
  4. E

Help/Support ► here we go again

you have to be a bit specific about that, like how much do u want to lift (kg's)? what type of weights?
  5. E

Lexaeus vs. Saix vs. Xaldin

Saix, his like a combination of the two. His the 2nd strongest in the organization , Just a swing of his claymore was enough to provide a fierce wind that pushed everyone back + he goes berserk.
  6. E

Help/Support ► Do you get teased?

i used to but not any more
  7. E

The Org. member that you just couldn't wait to destroy?

xaldin, he seemed like the only one who truly deserved to die (he was in kh2 the evilest member)
  8. E

Vexen Good, bad or neutral?

I'm not entirely sure about that, while i think it was zexion who suggested it, the plan was to use riku to counter sora then dispose of riku afterwoulds, so they were planning to kill riku making them bad Though i do not believe as a whole ORG XIII were evil
  9. E

136kg limit for wii

well an interesting thing with the upcoming game wii fit makes it so anyone over a certain weight limit can't use it 136Kg limit for Wii Fit Balance Board Do you meet the minimum system requirements? According to Nintendo Japan’s Wii Fit website, the upcoming ‘Wii Fit-Balance Board’ has a...
  10. E

Bungie and Microsoft part ways

Breaking: Bungie Split Confirmed - Kotaku Bungie has long been built on creativity, originality and the freedom to pursue ideas. Microsoft agreed, and rather than stifle our imagination, they decided it was in both our best interests to unleash it. We'll continue to make Xbox 360 games, and...
  11. E

Help/Support ► petty arguments

well basically me and 2 of my friends/ ex friends got into a petty argument and now its caused major division among all my friends that know them the argument was over something really pathetic aswell, i had a party and due to them not being able to come to it (and me not willing to change it...
  12. E

EXP Zero

to be fair the challenge side of it comes due to the fact you don't gain levels thus not getting stronger stats (sure u may gain abilities from the boss's, but a large percentage of your stat gains come due to leveling up, the rest due to synthesis )
  13. E

EXP Zero

its just a challenge sort of thing, more or less
  14. E

microsoft deny findings

this is the news story super eclipse didn't post (since it put microsoft in negative light) despite him posting the other microsoft news stories of the day Experts investigate 360's heat problems - Xbox 360 News - Australia's PAL Gaming Network Experts investigate 360's heat problems Microsoft...
  15. E

Fully flexible PGR4 textures too big to fit on a DVD.

well while last time it was a rumour (in regards to grand theft auto) this time its confirmed DVD-9 is no longer the best medium to use when it comes to making games, the creates of PGR4 could not fit everything on a single dvd, and refused to make it a multiple DVD game (due to difficulty of...
  16. E

heavenly sword demo impressions

well this game has alot of hype and finally people have been able to play the demo while excellent, you go through the whole scene of grinding down the rope (having to hit the right buttons or else falling off) , before being surrounded by enemy soldiers. Now theres quiet a few combo's (they...
  17. E

heavenly sword demo - 26th july

well for us in the european region (australia comes under europe) anyway, not sure on the US release date but this is great finally people will get to play heavenly sword even if its a demo anyway GamersCreed - Anything, Everything Gaming - Heavenly Sword Demo : Dated for EU and for the lazy...
  18. E

Xbox 360 GTA IV disc fitting troubles

well while this is a rumor, but still this is a blow for xbox 360 fanboys and their "We don't need HD-DVD drive" and "one dvd disk is big enough no more space is needed" but rockstar are having trouble trying to get grand theft auto 4 to fit on one xbox 360 disk . Imagine having to switch disks...
  19. E

Help/Support ► a liar

yeah your all right, i shoulda listened to my friends who were telling me the exact same thing, i've blocked her, yet she hasn't realized yet (im dreading a barrage of sms's & phone calls) oh well in any case thanks to all who posted
  20. E

Help/Support ► a liar

well this is gonna be a semi long post in any case, it all began about a month ago where some girl randomly added me to msn, now i knew one of her friends (only online not in real life) and anyway she seemed interested in meeting me now overall we constantly organised meet ups, but she'd...
Back