• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Can't Believe I'm Still Chained to this Kid

cool i so love it ..........but a little to much
  2. K

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

i so love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. K

Fanfiction ► my story unfold

i have my reasons to be hateful but im happy this way i have my reason i need to know about my past ........ my name is not important to you but to me it means every thing to me my name is alexica and i will seek out the truth of my past chapter 1:a road awakes as I was walking thought...
  4. K

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

yeah that was sad i cried too and i was mad and deroryed everything in my way:bored:
  5. K

Fanfiction ► my first love

a/n this is kairi's point of view I was at school and this boy walked up to me and sayed something (i didnt pay no mind at the time.) he had brown hair and pritty blue eyes of corese my best friend said we wouldnt :blush: :blushing: talk to each other with out bumping to each other
  6. K

Fanfiction ► ~~**~~Lovers & Friends~~**~~

thats ....................... hmmm i like it though but mr. u cant know good fan fic if it hit u on the head!
  7. K

Fanfiction ► my hearts is not here

to people who wanta be in this fan fic tell me by pming me or post it thanks!!!
  8. K

Fanfiction ► my hearts is not here

my hearts was divided in three parts happy,sad,and anger everyones hearts is just one mys is three. my happy heart is my love and nice life of my friends and family and it have to do with my other sides. my sad is what im felting depersed and if i dont get what i earned and my anger is stuff...
  9. K

Fanfiction ► Lovers

that fan fic waqs great!!!!! i loved it
  10. K

was axle and demyx best friends?

hmm didnt know that much about that
  11. K

Fanfiction ► poem of path

thank u very very very much
  12. K

oh but it looks like axle and demyx was best friend since axle contruled fire and demyx contruled water
  13. K

i wanta know if axle and and demyx was best friends or not?
  14. K

yeah im working on it tei and ppl who think its too short im a beggener
  15. K

Please tell me how u like it again?
  16. K

The sound of good laughter make people happy inside the heart. The heart is the inside of everyone's happiness if something happen to that happiness well...Darkness will come into your heart and you be sad but just think of the light going through the air and you get your happiness again-...
  17. K

heres another one but this time its a short story
  18. K

its appose to be in the middle
  19. K

i did make it longer vch look urself
Back