• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Movies

Anyone have any suggestions to any stand alone movies that are good?(ie: Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle) I've been watching too many series.
  2. S

Hello...again

Hello, this is sh im playin kh2. Now, none of you probably remember me, but I used to post on these forums a long time ago. Now, the boredom that comes with summer vacation has caused me to visit and try to rejoin the khinsider forums. So, to you all, hello, and I hope many of you will help me...
  3. S

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

I feel so happy for Taiko now. I believe you ended this perfectly. I am so happy I got to chance to read this fic and can't wait for future creations of yours. Peace out:thumbup:
  4. S

This is worthy enough to mark on my desk calender! Can't wait!
  5. S

*Looks around* Wow...not alot has changed... Well, pretty good ending if I do say so myself, and can't wait for this epilouge your talking about. Hope its well worth the wait!
  6. S

Fanfiction ► Dawn (Twilight Fanfiction)

You speed demon, thats another two chapters I could of missed! And don't worry. This fics is well worth ANY wait. Awsome updates!
  7. S

Aww, come on. You guys are bringing down the place! Snowy cannot be sad! Its wrong! Oh and awsome update! Hope the others follow through!
  8. S

Whoa! I missed thre chapter! Shame on me! Wow. Nice plot twist. NEVER saw that coming! Awsome update!
  9. S

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

Nice job K&S! I always love how much detail you add. Really good! Awsoem update!
  10. S

Whoa...That was so awsome. Gotta agree with everyone else, love the emotional insiding. Awsoem update!
  11. S

Fanfiction ► Highschool Hell: A Fanfic By A Sleepy Half-Insane Otaku

Sorry, but you got to be patient man. She just finished another fic (that totally bi*** slapped me into happiness with its ending) like two days ago. In the meantime, why don't you join her new fanclub? http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/87339-every-heart-fanclub.html
  12. S

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

ARG! ALL OF THE WAITING I HAVE DONE HAS FINALLY PAID OFF! IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I must compliment your descriptions. I swear they got better over your break! Awsome update!
  13. S

Yay! Riku might cause more violence! Gotta love those hot tempers! Awsome update!
  14. S

Fanfiction ► Can't Believe I'm Still Chained to this Kid

Wait....UNCLE IS A SMALL BEAR?! WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT?! Still...it does sounds interesting... Awsome update!
  15. S

Beautiful! The way you explained everything was perfect! I can't wait to see what they are going to do now. Awsome update!
  16. S

Aww, I feel bad for Tori. Hope Conner comes back soon. And is that a secret plot I see? Nice. Awsome update!
  17. S

Dang, have I missed a lot.... So anyway, yea. Loki = win. Orexien= win. All updates = win Snow + stress DOES NOT equal win. Go with what Oathkeeper and Suzaku said...whatever that was. *needs to brush up on his Lokism*
  18. S

*twitch* That was an *twitch* awsome *twitch* update...*twitch**twitch**twitch* Sorry, cliffy *twitch*is making me *twitch* twitch. Oh, and Riku just went up a couple notches on my bad*** meter.
  19. S

Fanfiction ► Can't Believe I'm Still Chained to this Kid

Whoa, another update? Wuuuu! Hehe, Chuck Norris is so awsome. Can't wait to see your four characters SMK! Hope they're as powerful and uber as you guys say they are! Awsome update!
  20. S

Yay! They hooked up! It was so beautiful the way you wrote it. Awsome update!
Back