• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

/~\ Face Down Fanclub /~\

you all knew it was a matter of time before someone made him a club. ^>^ this fanclub is for my friend facey and if you all like him then come on in ^<^
  2. S

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

wow three new games? i have been gone three months and three new games have been anounced. i need to come here more -_-
  3. S

yay im back ^>^

hey everyone im finally back. i have been getting on every other day lately but now its official! so hi to all my friends and new memebers
  4. S

Meet Marluxia's *Spoiler*

Re: Meet Marluxia's *SPoiler* that was really cool. is that suppose to be the thing you fight at the end of CoM?
  5. S

Farewell everyone

i have been thinking lately and i have decided to leave KHInsider. I'm in the 9th grade now and the work is really getting hard and coming here has made my grades slip a little so im gonna leave untill the summer. so Goodbye everyone
  6. S

Favorite Dealy Sin

what is your fav deadly sin? i juss got bored and saw FMA so i asked mine is envy because i can be envious sometimes
  7. S

Which character do you hate in CoM?

i hate hades big time he was so hard he was the hardest boss for me but it only took me my second try so yea
  8. S

Favorite Drive Form

ah master was pretty cool i liked the jump you could do
  9. S

KH2 Final Mix discussion

maybe it is
  10. S

Favorite Drive Form

hmm i would say either wisdom or final i like to use magic alot and it hate valor becasue it doesnt allow you to heal yourself
  11. S

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

what if he used yo-yos that would be funny
  12. S

Zelda Vs Link

who would win? a princess elf with unbeliveable magical powers or a warrior with great fighting skills? i say zelda becasue isnt she the one who fought ganandorf to weaken him down so link could finish him off? you decide^>^
  13. S

Play as Riku?

yes they are if they are making it like CoM then yes there will be one
  14. S

well i dont think its a keyblade or a sword its got to be something different
  15. S

Wait a minute

does anyone like the song wait a minute song? or heard it? its the 3rd song one the pu$$ycat dolls CD and its their 6th song they made a video for so do any of you guys like it? here is the video if you havent heard it...
  16. S

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

i cant wait either it looks so fun
  17. S

if he didnt have one why would they destroy his plate thing? i think hes got a bow and arrow weapon
  18. S

Royal Form! (its never gonna happen but isnt it beuatiful?)

yes it should send it in dude
  19. S

Royal Form! (its never gonna happen but isnt it beuatiful?)

man thats awsome i wish they would use that
  20. S

it was juss a thought lol but meh
Back