• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

assassin's creed

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/projectassassins/news.html?sid=6150586&q=assassins%20creed anyone check this game from E3? it looks amazing the graphics, the npc, the enviroments are supposed to be one of the best. You play as this assassin named Altair, and thats all they revealed so far i...
  2. J

I cant remember the this BLEACh character!

*this might have spoilers* sorry for troubling you all, but ive searched wikepedia, and the net, but couldnt find the name of this guy. he wears a striped hat covering his blonde hair, and what looks like a kimino( that robe thing japanese people wear, and a black jacket over it. he sold rukia...
  3. J

life-insiders guide to cutting

anyone read this manga? my sis got the first vol. yesterday & its pretty cool. it deals with this one girl who is dissed by her best freind, i guess scarring her for life, so she cuts herself to ease the pain. she tries to cope with high school and freinds n stuff like that, and her new freind...
  4. J

ff9- the recognition it deserves

all right, i havent seen much people talk about this one. i dont know why. ITS GREAT. maybe not as much as some others but it still should be mentioned. so thats why im makin a thread on why you like ff9. il start i luved the enviroments on it and was it me or were all the characters...
  5. J

Final reunion

*final fantasy 7 and advent children spoilers* Heaven's dark harbringer... Calamity from the Skies.... .............Jenova........... She came to...
  6. J

manga noob in crisis!!

hey, i finally decided to buy some manga to see if i liked it, and its pretty cool. i got vol.1 of battle angel alita, bleach(never watched the show so i thought id see what it was about), and fruits basket. anyone know of any good series? it would help alot:D
  7. J

the new chat system....

hi just wanted to know where i can find the link. ive been looking for a bit and i cant find it. thanks in advance:D
  8. J

roxas's heartless slaughter in TWTNW

all right what do ya think roxas was doing before riku got a hold of him. i think he was fighting those heartless for kingdom hearts to be made so he could be whole. i mean that was nobody territory yet no nobodies killed them. so he musta been on a massacre
  9. J

pick a villain

any villain or boss from any disney movie or s.e. game or movie, and give reasons why they should be one in kingdom hearts....il start bahumat- something about him he would make a great boss in the game i mean hes used in almost every ff game why not in this one too?he could be a boss like curt...
  10. J

elfen lied... imo the goriest

havent seen much gorey animes, but i gotta say that shows got alotta blood. i mean that one girl makes a poor little girl basically into just a torso. anyone agree with me?
  11. J

when sora and vivi meet...

how did that conversation go? i mean he looks like a heartless!! sora:HEARTLESS!!!!CHARGEE vivi:wha? *vivi uses his magic to avoid sora* sora:hes stronger than i thought, il have to use my strongest form ever... *turns into final sora* *sora approachs vivi* vivi:ahhhhh....*starts shaking*...
  12. J

hello peoples

hey all just thought id introduce myself. names james btw. well i like drawing sports, goin to parties, playin games, basically anything a regular 15yr. old would do:D . im so lonely.i dont have any freinds.. will anyone be my freind :D
Back