• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► Mom Won't Let Go

The thing is that, as much as my mother drives me insane, I don't want to hurt her feelings. She's OVER protective because, -le sigh- I am paying for my sisters mistakes. My sister moved to Flordia with my Dad when she turned 18. I also have this fear that if I do move out when I'm 18, she'll...
  2. D

Help/Support ► Mom Won't Let Go

What am I supposed to do when I have a mother who refuses to let me go? She said that she has to sign permission for me to live in a dorm for my freshman year in college. (The rules at that college are that you are either married, live at home, or get a dorm for your freshman year). I honestly...
  3. D

Help/Support ► Shad's 'Help me plz' Thread

Alright. I'll prolly have it up in 1-3 days!
  4. D

>_> That's not what I meant, but sure. Just go request it on the shop so that I don't forget, kay?
  5. D

You should get sigs to advertise the shop!
  6. D

Help/Support ► Friends

I realize it's awkward (I've had to remake friends with people who I hadn't spoken to in forever, and who were in completely different groups than me). Just work at it slowly. Don't overwhelm them. Speak to them little by little, and little by little, you'll become friends with them again, thus...
  7. D

Happy birthday COM

I honestly never played COM all that much. I watched my brother play it a lot though... and just a question >_> Who keeps up with it's birthday???
  8. D

Happy birthday COM

Much with the being late, but Happy Birthday anyways :)
  9. D

Help/Support ► Friends

Well, the you can start talking to them a little at time and allow them to get to know you. Eventually, (If they like you, and you said you share the same interests, so it shouldn't be hard) they should start liking you. Also, if some of your old friends know them, then you can talk to your...
  10. D

Books vs. Movies

(If there has already been a thread on this, I'm sorry) Who likes books better than movies? Or movies better than books?
  11. D

Help/Support ► Problems All Around.

Verbal abuse is just as bad as physical abuse when it comes to damage, sometimes even worse. You may not get her arrested, but if you get it on tape, you can still get help.
  12. D

That's perfect. If she puts a camara, simply take the tape when she's hurting you, and show it to someone. She was stupid enough to record it herself.
  13. D

Your a girl (I knew this >_> Sorry. You should get an avatar like mine :D). But honestly, you need to do something. :(
  14. D

Yep annoyingthing, we do agree. I'd go for taping, and turning in to authorities.
  15. D

I think that she's only 13 and isn't necessarly going to ACTUALLY break her jaw. That takes quite a bit of force. She could hit her, it could hurt her, and she could get... irate.
  16. D

Breaking her jaw will cause: A: (If she is as unstable as it seems) Her killing you or B: Her beating you sensless. It's not intelligent.
  17. D

I agree with the taping... but that's about it. The rest of this is pure crap that you need to ignore. -_- If she refuses to stop once you've talked to her, tape the tape to authorities, and let THEM handle it. Don't break her jaw -_-
  18. D

Oh. Well if they're sincere about helping people, why not?
  19. D

Exactly what are we talking about -confusion-
  20. D

1: Maybe if you honestly just sat down and talk with her, and told her how much it was bothering you, she'd realize? 2: Don't make any type of irrational move, like cutting. That wont solve anything at all. You need to find outlets of stress (Such as writing, drawing, even playing nintendo...
Back