• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Frodo vs Sam

So who do you think the true hero was???? Frodo or Sam? Or someone else?
  2. O

Family Roles: Men vs Women

So, are you old fashioned and still beleive the Woman should stay home with the children, while the Man works and brings home the bacon? Or do you beleive that we are equal, and both should have equal roles in everything from raising the kids, to supporting each other, and your family?
  3. O

LOTR: Movies VS Books

Ok. So many people have opinions on this. Which did you like better? Movies or books????
  4. O

Book Suggestions

Ok, so far as I know there is no thread like this. Here we can suggest books and give no more than a paragraph summary or a link to one for others to read. Wanna keep a tally of them all? I know I have a list of over 20 so far I think. Sooo start!
  5. O

The Lord of the Rings

Ok, I searched but I couldn't find anythine... Could have sworn I had started a thread on this... pah. Anyways, Let us discuss the movies here!!!!!!!!!
  6. O

The Hobbit

Devoted to one of the best books by J.R.R Tolkien Ever WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. O

How To Learn Elvish

Ok. I'm going to be giving out what tips I can on how to learn elvish and different elvish words. My source: The Languages of Tolkien's Middle-earth. A complete guide to all fourteen of the languages Tolkien invented. Contains a dicitionary of all non-English words. And English/Elvish...
  8. O

Stephen King On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft

This is one of the best books (Books in general and about writing) That I have ever read. You have to read it. The first half if about his life growing up. It's not in the least boring, and it helps you to understand what he writes. The On Writing part is very useful. You don't even have to...
  9. O

Tamora Pierce!

I love all of her books. These books all have to do with The Circle of Magic: 1. The Circle of Magic Series (Sandry's Book, Tris's Book, Daja's Book, Briar's Book) 2. The Circle Opens Series (Magic Steps, Street Magic, Cold Fire, Shatterglass) 3. The Will of the Empress- A followup book. Not...
  10. O

The GIR Fanclub!!!!

This is a place where we shall all worship the wonderfulness of GIR!!! I like to make waffles! He's gonna get eaten by a shark! I saw a squirrel! Floor! Make me a sammich!!! YAHOO!!!!! RULES: 1. Everyone shares GIR, do not argue about who loves him more. 2. NO FIGHTING 3. Be Nice, not Rude! 4...
  11. O

Lord of the Rings

I absolutely love these movies!!!!!! (And I have read all the books) I have seen the first one over 300 times, ironically it's the only one I didn't see in theaters. I think even though P.J. changed somethings, he stayed very true to the books compared to other movies, and even went into the...
  12. O

(The Adventures of) Bloody Jack

I absolutely love these books. Though the first one's grammar just about killed me, I forced myself to read it because I liked the plot line. Luckily, I am very happy for each one improves in grammar as Jacky (Bloody Jack) learns more about it. It's absolutely wonderful, about an Orpan who...
  13. O

DanceWaterDance's (DWD) FanClub!!!!!!!

Woot for DWD!!! She's been doing such wicked awesome cool work with "Like It" Graphics, I thought she deserved a fanclub!!! Sooooooooooooooooooooooo http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=64303 Link to the DWD Birthday Thread!!!!! Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :::Members...
  14. O

Who do you think is the hottest-looking Square KH character?

I agree with Amanda. I really don't understand how people can put others down. Really, just don't say anything at all, if you have nothing nice to say. Didn't your elders EVER tell you that? And personally... Riku's good, Sora's adorable, and Cloud... Cloud is.... Yeah... Sephiroth too.......
Back