• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

i just noticed..

wow, i wished i got this much responce when i posted it like two months ago, i nicknamed it the "souleater staff", but yeah i agree with ChaosInfintium
  2. S

When exactly did Riku Change?

alright, then does anyone know how the first fight would have gone? riku shows in the second fight a hint that he was surprised that roxas had the keyblade, does that mean he didn't see it before? did roxas use his samurai nobodies? was it when he was still with the orginzations? is that why...
  3. S

i thought it was the same one, i thought the second flashback of the part was just a continuation of the previous one, to make it seem like roxas won when in reallity, riku hit back, and anyways, that would mean riku was changing even before the first fight cause he has the blindfold then and...
  4. S

yeah i was just saying the cutscene after that part, i understand what you mean, but it still doesn't explain the SECOND battle that is mentioned by Ansem the Wise and Riku
  5. S

yeah but in the roxas story part, he reveals himself to be Ansem, with his apperance changed he can change his voice, i remember after sora realises that he is riku, riku's appearance remins ansem, but his voice becomes his "boy: voice
  6. S

but when did he lose? i understood he needed power, but the cutscene shows he defeated roxas during their first encounter
  7. S

This might be old, but i haven't seen anything yet so... Ok, I know that Riku immersed himself in darkness and his apperance became Ansem's (Xehanort), but when exactly did he do this? Ansem the Wise said: "When I met Riku the first time he still had the appearance of a boy. [...] He fought...
  8. S

nobody and org similarities

maybe, but doesn't the journal says it can hold up to four weapons? still it makes more sense that he (roxas) controls them
  9. S

Souleater Staff?

When you fight Ansem for the last time in KH he is weilding a staff that looks like 2 of riku's soul eater weapon put together? why is that?
  10. S

What random things did you notice in KH2?

Where did the Island that Kairi and Selphie where on come from? It looked like it was so close to the island from the first game but in the first game its not there
  11. S

will still never know zexion weapen was

In KH:COM Zexion transform into Sora and used the keyblade against riku in the Riku story?
Back