• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Guild Wars: Factions

Has anyone started playing this game yet? If you haven't you gotta get it. Online play without the cost people.
  2. G

Fanfiction ► the organization wars

I was just saying cuz some ppl give up on fan fic writers. But I guess I should have a little more faith in you guys.
  3. G

People keep hope alive. Zexion's doing his best to finish this fan fic. So everybody don't give up hope just yet.
  4. G

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

Yeah I've forgetten about the highschool days of exams and summer vacation. Wow I'm getting so old. Now its work and college. No problem. Everyone has crap they gotta do. So dont' worry we'll be here when you get situated. You know we love ya.
  5. G

Keep it up! I hope you decide to take my advice and make Riku have someone to love in your next fanfic. I'd really love to see you create a new character just for Riku.
  6. G

This is what I'm talking about. Great Chapter! You were so right about finishing up this fanfic. I know alot of people really like it. You can always write another one if you want. You have a brilliant imagination. As long as you have that the possiblities are endless. Serenity you are one of my...
  7. G

I would like you to have Riku have someone. Make a character up. Riku needs some loving too. You can still have the drama. I've written several of my own novels (I've only finished two ack!) and I can tell you that drama can be found anywhere. I'm in the middle of writing my newest novel...
  8. G

I'm afraid you did. She didn't even play Kh2 yet when she started this fan fiction. So she hasn't posted. I liked this fanfiction till it went too serious. All this lying and betrayal crap. I just don't know what happened. I really liked it till it went off on the wrong road to I don't know...
  9. G

Wow this chapter is really getting somewhere. Its really diving deeper into the plot. Wahahahaa!
  10. G

So it was just a dream? Geez, this turn is crazy. What is going to happen next?
  11. G

You gotta do what you gotta do. How else you gonna make the story last a little bit longer. They were just too powerful.
  12. G

he told me he was working on the next chapter. But school and work get in the way. So don't give up just yet. Please hang on people.
  13. G

I'm new, so dont' kill me!

Hey all Shiro here. Nice to meet you all.
  14. G

Oh wow they are a great pair. Knowing the way your ally fights is very important. I hope other read this. They will really be missing out if they don't read this.
  15. G

Kingdom Hearts T-shirts

Hey, I was just wondering if it was illegal to make KH shirts if you don't sell them? Anyone know?
  16. G

yeah you gotta build them separate too. They way you can make it longer and better. But as of now I think its good they stay together at least untill they heal from the last battle.
  17. G

Teaming them up was good. They are good friends and good friends means more power. Its good to have friends that can back you up like they do.
  18. G

Yes! I wanted more and got more! Way to go!
  19. G

yea...keep up the good work...i enjoy reading what will happen to Roxas and Axel...i dont know where you are going with that Namine charactor but i hope it ends well...
Back