• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

A lot said...

A lot is said by Nomura about the secret ending and more in these interviews at http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=Interviews
  2. K

probally wut nomura was planning for KH2

http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=Interviews read what it said in these interviews that nomura had
  3. K

probally wut nomura was planning for KH2

no thats not i have a site that he tells a lot about the end
  4. K

kh2 secrect video rumors from japan(possible spoilers)

They are all new people. Nomura even said so
  5. K

The secret ending are...

The secret ending for the USA version of KH2 and the jap version are different only with the last words that come on the screen the USA version is "It all began with... birth by sleep" and the Jap version is "How was he created... birth by sleep" just something else to think about and what do...
  6. K

Under the cloak

Who knows
  7. K

something really cool in TT

well we will know if it is a hint to KH3 when KH3 comes out
  8. K

Did you all hear...

Did you all hear that they are coming out with a kingdom hearts card game i dont really know what to think of it
  9. K

E3 2006

I just want Nomura to say something about KH3 i dont care what he says about it i just want him to say something about KH3 and give us all a heads up on it
  10. K

E3 2006

At E3 that is coming up in may Nomura revealed that there will be more announcements at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo and Tokyo Game Show. Square Enix is planning a big event for the E3 announcement in particular, and the company will be holding a surprise ceremony during the expo...
  11. K

3 way ultimate battle

KH2 wins in a blowout
  12. K

This Contains Spoilers Read If U Dare

the man at the end walking in the dust if you watch he changes after ever word that come ups at the end
  13. K

I cant find any...

thanks
  14. K

I cant find any...

Does anyone know what gives up Power Stone when they die and Frost Stone thats all i need to get all the synthesizeing things then i can get the best keyblade i just know to know what gives them away
  15. K

who do you like more...

who do you like more Donald or Goofy i like Donald more but that just me
  16. K

E3 May 10-12 2006

you never know SE is doing big things at this years E3 from what i am hearing
  17. K

Do you think...

Do you think they should make a kingdom hearts between KH2 and KH3 like the did with KH1 and KH2 with KH chain of memorys i dont think they should i think they need to just making KH3 as fast as they can
  18. K

How Do you defeat Xaldin in Beasts castle

i beat him first try just jump alot and attack when you can and use cure alot
  19. K

E3 May 10-12 2006

yeah i think we all what to know who they are and if sora will be in it or will it be in the furture
  20. K

Xehanort?

when amsam did something on him he lost his memory and almost died read amsem report 1 and 2 on KH2 and it will tell you then and more thats why they put at the end of that movie Lost memory of Xehanort
Back