• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Anyone got pics!

Does anyone have a pic of Riku's shoes with a vivid view. If any one can freeze a video, and get a pic, there is a really vivid pic of Riku's shoes when He and Sora are on the dark beach sitting right next to the water.
  2. N

Ansem the Wise

I don't know if you guys probably know this or don't but I think that Ansem the Wise is Kairi's father. First it says that he ruled Radient Garden, and it says that Kairi was a Princess and was from a place similar to that of Radient Garden. I am unsure about this so if anyone knows the truth...
  3. N

New Kingdom Hearts Game!...About Riku?

Hey yo! Do you think Square Enix should have a Kingdom Hearts game about Riku, and what Riku was doing while Sora was out venturing? I think they should have a KH game based on Riku because I think Riku is better than Sora, plus I want to know what he did while he was separated from everyone...
Back