• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

A bit of help, please?

If you will. My version of the high-quality KH2:FM+ secret ending got corrupted (It is all whited out with a big DivX stamp on it D:) and the download link on KHI's page says it's been taken off the original download site. Can anyone redirect me to the very high-quality version (that will...
  2. L

Do you prefer your anime short or longer?

Just what the title says. I consider 100+ episode animes to be lengthy. Personally, I don't like watching episode after episode after episode, which is why I prefer short animes that don't take too much time to watch. Though I say 100 episodes up there, I won't continue to watch a series if it...
  3. L

I think I may have realized something odd. . .

Okay all, listen up. If anyone has a legit explanation for this, fire away, I suppose. xD I just thought it was weird. On the topic of Xehanort. If I recall correctly, Xehanort lost his heart, then returned, correct? Well, anyone who does that is bound to have a pretty strong heart- We have...
  4. L

Vs. Mode?

Ho hum. There was a VS. mode in the gameboy version of :CoM. I do hope they keep it, because it was the only VS. mode that KH has ever had! Plus it'd be coolio in 3d, nein? 'w' *is hopeful*
  5. L

Fanfiction ► Vii.viii.ix

A/N: A funny, random, short little drabble-ish thing by me. Zexion freaks, Axel is utterly confused, and it appears as if Saix has had a little too much moonlight exposure. Poor Demyx. xD Hope you enjoy! Disclaimer: Of course KH does not belong to me, though it would be funny if I inherited it...
  6. L

Zap!

This was a fun little idea I had. So here it is. -- Zap! That was the last sound the six of them heard, before said Zap! hit them, caught them off guard, and Zap! They were there. Where? They'd been messing around in the computer room just moments before. That. . . Whoever it was- just...
  7. L

Axel-- A thought?

Ok, I know that this is kinda weird, but I've noticed some odd similarities between Axel and the FFVII charcter Reno . . . Yes, Reno. I know he's not in KH, but he IS an FF character. So, let me list the ones I've observed: Axel has spiky red hair. Reno has spiky red hair. Axel has marks on his...
  8. L

I Live!!

Yes! I am ALIVE!! *confetti* *ahem* Heyas all! I am LKani_X. Some call me. . . Tim? Actually, it's LK . . . I mean you can call me LK! Uh . . . W00t?
Back