• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

3rd symbol ? How about 4th symbol...

( Someone close this if its old ) Ya know way back when everyone was hyped on the symbol Roxas drew on the desk ? Well although we know what it is, there's a fourth one. For those who thought it was either an X instead of the crown, welll, check out the european official site for KH2 and you...
  2. A

KH2 Unexplained things

Just a few details that have caught my eye and that i can't figure out : 1. Pete's door to the past of Disney Castle is different from the one conjured up by Merlin. There's a fleur-de-lys-esque shape on Merlin's, while Pete's has a coat of arms with a capital "P" on the left, a lit cigar on...
  3. A

Keyblades *MAJOR SPOILERS* dont even peek unless uve been at the last world

Scenario 1: Deep Dive Roxas climbs up the Memory Skyscraper and thrusts a Keyblade to Riku, who uses it to fend off Heartless and then face off with Roxas (to be utterly crushed). Scenario 2: The World That Never Was Riku lends Kairi a Keyblade to help him fend off the Heartless. Obvious link...
  4. A

Pureblood observation

While playing KH2, I noticed Neoshadows don't release hearts when destroyed. Same for Shadows. I even went and replayed KHI and noticed shadows just disapeared in a poof of yellow light and nothing more. All the other Heartless release hearts, and all those others bear the emblem. Could this...
  5. A

Need translation (Hollow Bastion)

In Hollow Bastion (Ansem's stduy) there are sketches on the wall, results from Ansem's studies. There's one concerning the heart, one concerning beings, one concerning the heart of the world, and maybe one or two more. Unfrotunately, the writing on these images is in japanese. Can anyone...
  6. A

What random things did you notice in KH2?

Kairi's keyblade...what the heck ???
Back