• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

She Lies Beside Me...

She lies beside me now, cold, bitter and alone/ I promised you that I would take you, I never said it would be home/ And I want to apologize in the worst way to the best thing/ That this cruel world had chosen to bestow upon me/ It’s just that sometimes she makes me feel like I’m not free/...
  2. G

Insomnia

Something I wrote in the middle of the night. It rhymes and it doesn't, so I guess it's a freestyle kind of poem. Hope you guys like it. Staying up too late again, I know that you are too/ I wish I could just dial the phone and blurt out “I love you”/ I guess because love is a symptom for...
  3. G

Poison

Shelter me I beg of you, O gracious muse of mine/ For I’d rather die than live without your words divine/ But a hero will die tonight, alone and stranded/ On a battlefield all of us had long left abandoned/ With blistering bullets bruising him with scars/ And with hopes stretched thinly like...
  4. G

Fanfiction ► A World of Dreams. *Kh Fanfic.*

A different take on the Kingdom Hearts. What if... All of Kingdom Hearts was just a dream? The rain outside did not let me sleep, as it just kept mercilessly hitting the roof of the building as if trying to get through to me. I was lying on my still made up bed with my eyes completely closed...
  5. G

Fanfiction ► Son Of Superman *(One-Shot)*

This is a one shot in the form of a poem. Enjoy. “Where are you going?” Lois asked while giving birth/ “Lex Luthor had bailed from jail, he is trying to destroy the Earth!”/ He flew out of the win-dow/ she heard the wind blow/ Pain of birth crept so slow.../ Before they married, she had...
  6. G

Fanfiction ► Light and Dark

too short, wayy too short. TOo short for a prologue, you should have but the first chapter right along with it. Where is the symbol? 1
  7. G

Fanfiction ► The last of the Wind Walkers.

Chapter 2. Raging flames. The sound of burning fire on a single arrow might have woken only the best ninja in our clan, but the wind took the noise and carried it away from our ears. Roji's eyes were fixed upon our small village, reflecting the deadly calmness. His hand went up. All of...
  8. G

Heh, thank for the comment. Probably update soon. Anymore comments, mayb sum feedback? 1
  9. G

This is an original fic written by yours truly. It is mostly fiction, but may have some truth to it. Set in late 15th century Japan, it is about a ninjas. Not the Naruto kind but more realistic. Enjoy and please comment! The Last Of the Wind Walkers. Chapter 1. Death and Birth, Rise of the...
  10. G

Fanfiction ► Can't Believe I'm Still Chained to this Kid

Nice chapter, although i dont remember xehanort ever being that evil, it kinda makes him kool too! He is a freaking genuis. Hope Aherthos lives, he kinda deserves a peaceful life after all this, lol. Neways, good stuff. 1
  11. G

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Chaos 2

Chapter 22. Roxanne's Rebirth. Blaze and Axel stood a good distance away from each other, both on their toes, both ready. Nothing would calm down the two powerful fighters in this moment, except for the adrenaline rushed as their weapons clash together. “Blaze... Is it really...
  12. G

Gamespot confirms FM+ US Release kinda...

I really hope they release it, and i don't fully trust gamespot so maybe they just put it up there without confirmation. 1
  13. G

Chapter 21. The Deepest Dive. The heavy rain was now pouring onto a world that was never meant to exist, just like its many inhabitants. Two friends were walking alongside each other, enjoying the fact that they were alone. They had a feeling, or rather, a memory of a feeling that...
  14. G

haha, i wont, stick around till next chapter... Blaze pays someone a visit... 1
  15. G

Chapter 20. One Year Later. Chaos converts everything that comes into contact with it. It changes everything – from a tiny rock to an unstoppable army. It has no mercy on the ones who are foolish enough to come in contact with it, even the ones who disturb it for a single second. It...
  16. G

Fanfiction ► Ed, Edd, n Eddy's Nightmare Before Christmas

Haha, i think its turning out pretty well. Its a good fanfic, keep it up 1
  17. G

Fanfiction ► Ed, Edd, n Eddy's Nightmare Before Christmas

THE EDDS!!! i freakin love that show! its like a dream fanfic come true, i wanna see next chapter! Good start and nice use of their trademark sayings (where is "gra-vy" and "butter toast"?). You can make their personalities stand out more like in the show mayb. But this is excellent for a 1st...
  18. G

Fanfiction ► Can't Believe I'm Still Chained to this Kid

Nice chapter, im just catchin up and things are going pretty bad for the good guys. KILL ZUKI! 1
  19. G

Chapter 19. The first session of training. Blaze saw the clouds scatter away from him, and then a portal in the sky opened and welcomed Blaze in along with the raging energies. He kept his eyes closed, until he felt something solid under his feet. Blaze dared to open his eyes again...
  20. G

Wiimote on the... PS3?!

Some of you may have known this, and i apologize if i am repeating someone else's post (its not my fault i havent seen anyone else state this) but it seems that you can use the wiimote on the PS3. You cannot use it to play any of the games but if you have Linux system installed on your PS3 then...
Back