• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Pointless Jokes.

I am a person with a good since of humor. I find comedy in all jokes (weather or not they are funny in the smallest way.) But My favorite to hear and tell are pointless jokes or dry jokes. Especially the ones that take almost an eternity to tell. People usually get angry and say its stupid, but...
  2. U

Help/Support ► How to relieve stress

Banging your skull agenst a hard desk would help you loose stress, it also helps in the loss of brain cells, cordination, memory and average body functions and abilities. When I am stressed: I usualy call a friend and tell them about it (which resluts with me crying and them also crying.) Flat...
  3. U

Could the old man in the KHFMII secret ending be Xehanort?

I think I understand what you are saying here. But, if the heartless Xehanort (A.K.A "Ansem"), and Xemnas were both defeated, how could Xehanort still be around? Dosen't one die if they succumb to the darkness in their heart? And if the empty shell beomes the Nobody, what is this other form, of...
  4. U

Yes, I am aware that it takes place 10 years before. We didn't see the actual Xehanort in KH2, we saw his Nobody. The painting of Xehanort in Ansems study Could have been there for many mahy years, so we really don't know the ture age of Xehanort.
  5. U

first, I'm not to sure of what you meen by " but how can he get younger instead of older?" second, Xehanort dissapeared who knows how long ago. So it could be that he is already old.Ansem is a good example of his age. Ansem is seen as and old man in Kh2, so why can't Xehanort be elderly as well.
  6. U

If you watch the KH 2 final mix secret ending, or the KH2 secret ending, the old man/ "bad guy" is wearing the same attire that Xehanort's heartless wore. Also, the picture of Xehanort in Ansems study, it is the same outfit. Not only what he wears that leads me to believe this, but his eyes are...
  7. U

Hottest guys in KH2

hmmm, i agree, but still i have to pick sora, sora hott!
  8. U

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

sora!!! he is the best! and roxas runs funny.
  9. U

Editing Process of Jap and Eng ver.KH2

wasn't there gunna be a tarzan world in kh2?
  10. U

Fanfiction ► KingDumb Hearts

lmfao again ^-^ keep it up and keep the funny.!
  11. U

I'll be the idiot

hummmmmm. its a possability. maby it might have a meaning. yes!!! first post again!
  12. U

i hope your teacher gives u a good grade and i aslo hope she is a teacher who can take a joke. it was good! keep it up! ^-^
  13. U

omg lmfao that is so funny!
  14. U

I had a change of heart : O

omg i rember how friggan long it took me to get fenrir. but it took me even longer to get ultima. stupid twilight gems.
  15. U

Who do you think would cuddle you more?

hey i think this thread was a good idea. sora.....mine
  16. U

Who's hair is better?

ummmmm 1. sora 2.axle 3.roxas
  17. U

Fanfiction ► My KH poem.

its really deep.....have u considerd writind songs, cus that would make a great song!
  18. U

Which character do you hate in CoM?

that one guy who looks like he has a mans face that looks like a womens face that looks like a mans face.
  19. U

Fanfiction ► Sora's House Party

it is really good! and funny
Back