• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Fanfiction ► twisted futures and shattered dreams

(here is a fanfiction i came up with the other day, and here is the first chapter. please let me know what ou guys think, or what you may like to see?) A day will come when light and dark, night and day will open a path leading to chaos, back to nuthingness. the worlds will seperate and...
  2. Z

rip em mics

alright im bored as hell...so i thought this forum up to see if i can chill and freestyle with a few mcs...maybe do some tracks together or some shyt like that...so drop some lines and lets see what pops off...
  3. Z

mobb deep new album drops

i had just got the new mobb deep album...and i was thinking before i got it that the infamous were getting soft when they moved over to gunit. but when i heard the album it was nuthing short of great.not as good as other albums they havedone but its up there.
  4. Z

Fanfiction ► the organization wars

hey all this is my first time writing a fan-fic, but anyways here goes...this is the first chapter of the organization wars...its different from the games, but im starting to like it. well enough of that here is the first chapter..... “The Organization Wars.” Chapter one Rain was coming...
Back