• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Call me in the minority here. I can't wait for BBS either, but I am looking much more forward to this one. I just am not as curious about Birth By Sleep endings, as I was by Deep Dive. And if nothing else, I want to know what the title means.
  2. S

what are limit conquests

So if that confirmation that Limit Conquests are Org refights?
  3. S

what are limit conquests

Well, if that is what Limit Conquests are, post here saying so please.
  4. S

what are limit conquests

This is the only question (non plot) I have left about the whole game, could someone please explain what Limit Conquest is?
  5. S

Crowns (is so confused)

The crowns that go on Sora's head, that you get for beating the ES, Mushrooms, and Org refights.
  6. S

Crowns (is so confused)

Bump, 25 character limit. Please help.
  7. S

ES's KEYBLADE and Keychain

That is what I was saying, in BBS they don't have the 3 keyblades of Light dark, and Twilight, they had them at the end of SH, but not in BBS. Besides, BHS took WTD, ES took KK, and FS took IKK.
  8. S

no, they have their same weapons (I am no longer calling them keyblades, it is getting way too confusing) what they no longer have are the 3 keyblades of Light, Dark, and Twilight.
  9. S

Kinda looks like it, but it is more metal, and seems to be thicker, different handle too.
  10. S

Well, at the very least, FS LOOKS like a keyblade, where as BHS does not. So, now I have no clue. I was hoping that FS would be like BHS, and not look like a keyblade, but FS, like ES, looks like a key. This sucks. However, I don't see a hole on FS's, so I am continuing to think...
  11. S

Crowns (is so confused)

Ok, from Xaldin's thread, I don't quite get it. Do you get the crown from beating the 12 puzzles, and than you upgrade it by beating the Mushrooms, Org, and ES? Or do you get a crown by doing one of those 3, and than can upgrade it twice, and the puzzle has nothing to do with the...
  12. S

So, does anybody have a pic of the females weapon? I can never get a good look at hers in the vid.
  13. S

Because Keychains are a sign of real keyblades, and not normal weapons. Good theory though, it just would not work if you could permanantly destroy one of the 4 REAL keyblades.
  14. S

It just does not work though, he would have to be the only true keyblade weilder of that group of Knights than, because we see BHS's SHATTER. There is no way that could happen to an actuall keyblade, but it could easily happen to a normal weapon. If he is the only weilder I guess it could work.
  15. S

E.S. = Xehanort

Thank you, I was wondering when more people would come to this conclusion. That mabey Xehanort/Ansem Seeker of Darkness was not the actuall Xehanort. Very little proof I know, but, it makes things a bit easier I think.
  16. S

Could (spoiler) be Vexen

Now than, assuming that Ven and Aqua are the names of the other 2 knights. We have this. Ven VExeN Now, of course that is taking a liberty with the orginization naming rule, BUT, it is the same letter, and it would make a little sense if one of the people in that video is Xehanort, that...
  17. S

E.S. = Xehanort

First of all, that can change on the spur of the moment, second, the SOLDIERS were said to be new, not the UEM, and DS. So, those 2 could be old characters.
  18. S

Are Roxas' keyblades real a new look (spoilers)

YouTube - KH2:FM+ - New Scene - Riku Vs. Roxas in TWTNW (subbed) Check at 1:20. What was that, oh, that was Roxas summoning a keyblade. Now than, for 11 months I have said that Roxas's keyblades were the real deal, while having to deal with... I could have got 100+ more, but you...
  19. S

Riku vs Roxas!

YES, I was right, I was ****ing right, and now I have PROOF. For 11 months I have said endlessly that Roxas's Oblivion and Oathkeeper were REAL keyblades (actually one keyblade, Light, just split like sora's drive forms), not Orginization weapons like many others said. And now I have...
  20. S

What happened between Sunset Horizen and Birth By Sleep? (spoiler?)

Ok, I know, it seems like nothing can happen, being that UEM is really close at the end of Sunset Horizen. But SOMETHING happened. At the end of SH we have the 3 Knights all with their personal "fake" keyblades, AND each of them is holding one REAL keyblade, as UEM is coming closer. Now...
Back