• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The Main Site...

There seems to be a lot of broken images, including the avatar section and wallpapers. I also noticed that there are no more "Recent Forum Posts" on the left side... Pardon me if this was already addressed.
  2. S

A sonnet I scrawled

Sonnet: Marriage Proposal to ... Hold out your hand, and hold fast to my words. Listen close, because my tongue’s got a twist. It’s weird, ‘cause I’m just one of many nerds To write who you are, in pen, on a list. I’ll tell you now that this isn’t normal; To meet, to woo, and to exchange a...
  3. S

Xemnas armor in end of KH2

You all probably noticed this, but the horns on xemnas' armor at the end of KH2 look a little familiar, the horns do anyway. Maybe he took this form because it suited his old form...?
  4. S

Omfg

I never noticed, but the bald guy in the secret movie has the same clothing as Heartless X. Haha, did you guys notice?
  5. S

The Enigmatic Soilder (both in secret movie and the boss)

- Do you think that the ES in the secret movie was born the same way as 'Ansem the Heartless' was born? Or could be his remnants? - The boss itself is probably an offshoot to create one of the Chasers (if people still refer to them as that...) Maybe it's the ES in the movie at its stronger...
  6. S

this is dumb alright

this is dumb but i need a ff signature posted here cuz i need the wings on sephiroth and cloud i forgot who has one like that and has n-e1 found out if that mickey summon spell or the bahamut ones really are tru?
  7. S

the disappointments

on this thread post all the pics u can find involvin wut wasnt in kh2 but we thought was
  8. S

another theory thread

well ya no how the door with the keyhole leads to the worlds heart? well the place where roxas and sora went to to get the keyblade wasnt a world. it was probably a place u kud reach via keyhole door right? the place they went is the intersection of darkness light and maybe nothingness. the...
  9. S

kh2 who said that line guess

ok ill start off moderately who sed "even though we may not see eachother again, we'll always remember eachother'
  10. S

this makes me mad and curious

ok there is this key called big hong key and small hong key i need a pic or summin
  11. S

does this insult you

this isnt a problem to me i just saw it as funny if it offends u i dont hav any different feelings about kh its just i wanted u guys to see it http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/thekingdomheartschronicles12.html http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/thekingdomheartschronicles.html
  12. S

this is a kh2 related thread wink* wink*

Have A great summer kids who are in 1st grade to 12th goin on... (wait for it)... SUMMER VACATION! SUMMER ROX!
  13. S

you can call me a moron but

call me a moron but whats the site(s) for kh2 who are you quiz
  14. S

hey i bored so

soo vwery bored and um whod win a.heartless bosses b.org. 13 c.the aeons, magus sisters, and sin
  15. S

ya know in the...

ta know in the roxas dreams that all of the weapons are the basic ones? thats not true! in the one where sora vs xehanorts heartless he uses olympia
  16. S

i really needa gummi guide

i...
  17. S

the souleater history may contain some spoilers

i was askin mi friend y in the ending rikus way to dawn was there. he told me a story. - the keyblade (way to dawn) was too powerful and had to be sealed away - maleficent knew this and got it - planted it ssomewhere for riku to find it - this was all part of maleifcent's plan - the souleater...
  18. S

hmm... may contain spoilers

in the kh2 ansem reports it mentions 9 reports including report 0. what do ya think they mean or talk about
  19. S

i dont no much about fourms

i was on this site earlier and there was a thread with a big number of cheats and i was wonderin where it went
  20. S

im stupid

kud u tell me the ultimate codes cheat 4 gummi ships
Back