• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Kh2 Soundtrack

UMM where and what does it go by fill me in on the info plz
  2. A

Kh2 Soundtrack

When Is It Coming Out?? The American Version I Mean! Ahhh!
  3. A

KH2 word guess!

amen my bruthas/sistas i concur
  4. A

optional bosses

hey what optional bosses do you think shouldve been in KH2?
  5. A

Ahahahaha!!! I Need Help!!!

Hey you guys, You know on the screen at the very beginning of the game that says New Game and Load Game? Well, if u dont touch teh controller long enough, it goes into a video/trailer of Kingdom Hearts 2 that plays an awesome instrumental song. Anyone know where I can get the link to that song...
  6. A

Malificent and Pete. Did they hinder the storyline a little bit?

wait question why was maleficent helping sora again? didnt make much sense to me and did they
  7. A

Where wre you when you first drove into Anti Form

well i got mine when i was fighting sephiroth for the first time late i know but on my second game (first was on standard, second was on proud), i got mine at mulan fighting shan yu
  8. A

KH2: Final Mix Bosses?

umm i would like to see griever or ultimecia, axel but hard version, maleficent and pete, mickey, donald and goofy, and A REALLY STRONG OOGIE BOOGIE VERSION. Bahamut would be cool too.
  9. A

Soundtrack

when does the english version of kingdom hearts 2 soundtrack come out?
  10. A

Audio Stuff

Anyone know where i can get the ending cutscene music?
  11. A

So What?!!!!!! (Possible spoilers)

Hey I just played through Kingdom hearts 2 and what I want to know is: WHY? I mean what's the point for traveling across all the worlds and finally confronting sorry its so long but im so confused and i hate it. Please help me lol.
  12. A

Roxas or sora

umm Roxas only because hes got a hot gay thing going on w/ axel and Axel is my homeboy
  13. A

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

Lol Im a redhead and one of the rare good-looking ones too. Interested>
  14. A

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

hmmm definitely axel cuz hes hot as a motha but luxord looked really hot too in port royale i wanted to bang him, then again, i have a significant other, but still, there's no harm in fantasizing lol, didnt mean to seem perverted sorry
  15. A

wut didnt u like about kh2

i didnt like that
  16. A

ugliest Organization member?

yea im sorry i take it back axel is the hottest but roxas is close, heck i think axel and roxas like each other but nyways its definitely marluxia cuz he looks draggish and saix cuz he looks like a tool by the way engulfed i like your ansem sig "well, this sucks"
  17. A

What Happened To Alice?

And come to think of it, what happened to all of the other princesses besides belle and jasmine and kairi?
  18. A

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

man when axel died because it is like the complete round circle of roxas "dying" and then axel, his only friend dying its the end of both of their stories because axel was different than the other organization members.
  19. A

well i have already said this but axel is the hottest and xaldin and xigbar fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, vexen followed soon after
  20. A

lol they are just animated things so chill out but im definitely going with axel being the most attractive everyone else is ugly in my eyes
Back