• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Evanessence

Who likes Evanessence and what's your favourite song by them? I like Bring Me To Life. I don't know if there's already been a thread about them but I can't be bothered to look. =P
  2. K

Fave Holiday Destination?

I don't know if this has already been asked, but what's your favourite holiday destination? Places that you've already been included. Mine's Disneyland Paris :toungesmile: and Hawaii lol.
  3. K

Kreebies - What are they?

Well, I know Kreebies probably don't exist, but - WHAT ARE THEY??!!:confused: Look at this: http://www.ratherfunny.net/kreebies.htm I think that's it anyways.
  4. K

Fanfiction ► My first Fan fic!!

Well, this is my first fan fic. I didn't have any ideas at first so I'm just gonna make it up as I go along (That's my way of working). It might not be that good because it's my first. Anyway, enjoy! Oh and by the way, this has nothing to do with what happens in kh2, bear in mind, it's just...
  5. K

It's a good one!!

It's a good one....wait....no it isn't. It's quite lame actually xD Anyway..............What I wanted to ask everybody was......would they prefer: Sanctuary or Simple and Clean Passion or Hikari Personally, I would pick Sanctuary and Hikari. But Passion is GOOOOOOOOOOOD
  6. K

Better battle style?

Ok ok ok, I'm done with making stupid and pointless posts:p Anyway, who do you think has a better battle style in your opinion? Pick anyone in KH2.
  7. K

Marluxia and the Grim Reaper??? Hmm..

Is Marluxia the Grim Reaper's homosexual cousin? Lmao this is just a random post:p A piece from Ansem's Retort: Axel: So, I guess we're roomates now. Cheap ass network not giving us our own rooms. I'm Axel, you are? Marluxia: I am Marluxia. Many a mortal has found death by my blade. *holds up...
  8. K

Cutest/prettiest/most handsome character in KH2?

Well, what do you think? Personally, I think Roxas is cutest, (well I'm a Roxas fan:p). Prettiest...it's a battle between Kairi & Namine so I pick both. And most handsome?? Gonna have to go with Sora:D
  9. K

Which character do you hate in CoM?

I hate Vexen. He gets on my nerves. At first I didn't know whether he was a he/she. He has long hair! He laughs like a woman!!!!! He just looks like a girl! Anyway, which character do you hate in CoM?
  10. K

Sanctuary vs Passion

Which one do you think is better? I like both, but I think Utada sings a little better in Passion (AND in Japanese). Sorry if there's a thread like this one!
  11. K

Who'd make a better couple?

Who would make a better couple???? Namine and Roxas :p or....... Kairi and Sora :D Kairi&Sora definitely!! They MAY be the same thing but, come on, think about if they WEREN'T the same thing!!! That would be weird but oh well.
  12. K

Who's better at battling?

Who do you think's better at battling in CoM? Sora or Riku? Sorry if there's already a thread like this one. I think Riku is better because he has Dark Mode which makes him quite powerful:D
  13. K

Sora, Roxas or Riku?

Ok, so we had a vote on who you thought was the best out of Namine, Kairi and Yuffie at first. Now its out of Sora, Riku and Roxas. And you gotta say why! Ok, I pick Roxas 'cause I think he's cool and he's cute:p My friend drew a pic of Roxas skateboarding it was awesome!!!!!! Oh, darn I forgot...
  14. K

Namine, Kairi or Yuffie?

Which do you think is best and say why. Sorry if there's already a thread like this one. Personally, I think Namine is the best!
Back