• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

I am taking quite a liking to your fan fiction. I hope I see more of your work. The some characters are funny and charming while others are cold and stern. I have a few favorite characters but I won't say who. Anyway, good job and keep it up.
  2. B

Fanfiction ► KH II: The Forgotten World

Nice fan fiction. I haven't been around for a long time and It's nice to see people are still writing fan fictions. I plan to do one sometime. Anyway, keep up the good work.
  3. B

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

No! Now the true lovers are apart! Oh well at least they both know they're in love. Anyway, nice chapter and I hope to see some more fighting; I like action!
  4. B

Yay another chapter! It's nice to see Axel and Larxene confess their love in this fan fic! I just love those two together! Keep up the good work; I'm anxious to see what's coming next.
  5. B

By reading your story so far I have to state, that your work is pretty impressive. I enjoy how you portray the characters in your fan fiction, which keeps me reading. I hope to read the next chapter; I'm quite curious.
  6. B

7 Days of Roxas Novel 1 Questions here + Xemnas Demyx Novel Scan

Roxas was able to surpass Diz's technology with who's heart? Diz's heart? I know it's not Roxas because he has no heart. Can you please clarify?
  7. B

The "In my pants" music game

I remember this popular game on a forum I was on. The object of this game to type in the name of the song you're currently listening to (Ex. Dance Dance- Fall Out Boy) and then write "in my pants" at the end of it. (Ex. Dance Dance "in my pants".)
  8. B

Xehanort

I didn't know that and I thought it was interesting. Nice one Riku/Sora-Rule!
  9. B

Favorite minor character?

Man! I forgot a lot others I like! Sephiroth Auron Stitch Tiger Yuna Paine Rikku
  10. B

Favorite minor character?

Alright everyone this is my list: Axel: Who doesn't like this guy. I mean seriously! Except for that stupid catchphrase he says all the time. Cloud Tifa: She kicks total butt! Mulan: I love her movie. She shows that women are good enough to be in battle. Mushu: He's funny in the movie not so...
  11. B

Huge Discovery!!

lol that's kinda funny Ed-Man! KH FAN8889, what does the size have to do with anything? Does it mean anything important?
  12. B

Fanfiction ► An Untitled KH Fanfic - My First

Nice story, I hope you continue it. I find it interesting because this is the first fanfic I read starting with Kairi in the cave at the end of KH1. There are a few things that can be changed but it is still a nice start.
  13. B

Fanfiction ► A Fairy Tale Like No Other

((This is an origional story made by me. I just wanted to share my story to see if anyone likes it.)) If you are into stories of heroes, princesses, and evil dragons, turn back, because this is no ordinary fairytale. Tales have been told over many centuries of virtuous heroes who use their...
  14. B

Fanfiction ► Organization Story (Musical)

((I just had to make a musical act; I could not resist!)) Organization Story (Musical) Cast and Description Marluxia: Guy who looks like a girl with pretty pink hair. Axel: Pyromaniac who is feeling dejected Larxene: A sadistic woman who enjoys being a jerk. Zexion: A mysterious...
  15. B

Fanfiction ► KingDumb Hearts

Keep on writing this stuff; it's getting good. The sheep part is pretty funny but the part I like is the Plug In part. Aren't Plug Ins poisonous if you eat them?
  16. B

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

Oh great, after reading this chapter I feel like eating a Snickers bar! I love the quality of this fantastic fan fic. Keep up the good work.
  17. B

Fanfiction ► Twilight Nights Pt.1, my horror/comedy fanfic

Wow. This is really funny. The thong part is disturbing but hey, we all do need some disturbing things in life. Am I right?
  18. B

That's a pretty funny idea, but I was thinking something a little less violent. I don't want death in my musical... well maybe if the situation calls for it. This next act is going to be non musical. Just a little break from all this musical nonsense, even thought I do love musical nonsense.
  19. B

Please everyone stop flaming. All I want are suggestions to improve my fanfic, not insults. So anyway, I was thinking of putting a fan girl or boy to stalk Axel in my next musical. It is just a thought I am not sure that I am actually going to put that idea in my fanfic. Any suggestions?
  20. B

Thank you so much for the reviews! I am planning to make a non musical act this time. I hope you like it!
Back