• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

What was the whole point of Roxas anyway?

They were trying to get us attached to Roxas, to make the story sad once he fused with Sora. He fused with Sora right when you start playing as Sora. I still think that we should have been able to fight Roxas instead of that cutscene, that would have been cool.
  2. H

Kingdom Hearts 2 Finishers

6 days
  3. H

Riku's eyes...

my friend has blue eyes, and if he goes into the light they become green. its like some camouflage type junk.
  4. H

Complete List of King Mickey Boss Battles

i got it at the door on beasts castle and thats it... the only way you could beat the door without getting smashed up is by standing back and using magic... but for my first time i was trying to have good strength and low magic. Once I play it again I'm going to be a mage.
  5. H

Who plays kh2 for only disney character?

I'm not an FF vet... to tell you the truth the most I've played of an FF game is Blitz Ball at my friends house. I'm not a crazy Disney fanatic either. I just enjoy Kingdom Hearts for everything it has. I thought it would be an interesting combination, so I bought it.
  6. H

...the keyblade graveyard...?

I would be very interested in learning about the essence of the keyblade. We would find out why the keyblade is "legendary". But, I can not see KH dumping Sora. It would be cool if we played in early versions of different worlds for a story about the keyblades with a new main character, and...
  7. H

Need help finding a few things

Train in the world that never was, and put Lucky Lucky on.
  8. H

Questions...

You beat Hayner 10 times, then you can play Setzer, then you beat him 10 times, and you can play Seifer.
  9. H

Xemnas.

You have to press triangle and X. Triangle controls Riku, X controls Sora. lol you were so close. after you tap X and triangle, you win the game...
  10. H

Beaten Game? Come in!

I just beat it, but I only played it for 6 days. I played on Proud, but I haven't beaten Sephiroth yet.
  11. H

Dark Sora

I hate anti sora form. You can't heal, can't do reaction commands, and can't revert. It messed me up on many boss battles. It comes randomly like 25% of the time or something.
Back