• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

organization XIII

ok im sorry guys iono if uve posted this before but whos your favorite org. members and y??my top 5 are:Axel-red hair,personality,fire,cool weapons Marluxia-ONLY MOTHA FOFO WIT A SCYTHE!Saix-to me hes juss one of the coolest ones and hes 2nd in command after xemnas,i like his huge asss sword 2...
  2. D

regular orichalcums

can someone help me and tell me how to get orichalcums not the + just orichalcum pleeaase
  3. D

poster duty

omg guys i need serious help on the missions of twilight town the poster duty is toooooooooo hard the most i can get is 1:09 and i gotta get 30 seconds lol can sum1 help pleeaasse
  4. D

riku

who looks cooler normal kh1 riku,dark riku,blindfolded riku or normal kh2 riku i say kh2 riku and dark riku
  5. D

hoooowwwww

i kno this has might have been on a lot but can sum one please tell me how to do dat phil training thing its impossible:mad:
  6. D

easiests and hardests

wut do u think r the top 2 easiest worlds or easiest parts of da game and wut do u think are the hardest to me the easiest are pride lands and disney castle and da hardest are sephiroth and xaldin also that peice of s*** phils training
  7. D

cerberus paradox cup

how can i get more than 1300 on cerberus paradox cup:mad:
  8. D

which ones are better

wich ones are better kh1 ultima weapon or kh2 ultima waepon kh1 save the queen or kh2 save the queen kh1 save the king or kh2 save the king i say kh2 on all 3
  9. D

cup after cerberus paradox

can someone please tell me how u get the cup after cerberus paradox and how do u get 1300+ on cerberus paradox
  10. D

new clothing

whos new clothes do u like more soras new clothes or rikus new cloths??
  11. D

cerberus paradox cup

how da hell do u get more than 1300 on cerberus paradox!?!?!
Back