• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

out of 10 how good was kh2

7.5/10 Yes it could of been better. Also, I just has this odd feeling after I beat it and stuff that it's all over, because Sora, Riku, and Kairi are all back together, but a little matured now. Plus it seems weird because it's just like starting over again. It was a great game and stuff, but...
  2. R

spoilers...$$$$$$

#9 is wrong, Roxas stilll lives in Sora.
  3. R

Can someone explain this?

Ok, we see Tidus go into spira, then blah blah blah at the end when they beat Yu Yevon, why is Tidus going to disappear? And what does this have to do with Vegnagun in ffx-2? Cause doesn't Tidus die or something there? Please xplain.
  4. R

Which twilight town music do you like more?

Prob roxas'..... I don't remember clearly though
  5. R

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

Seifer my man shush. Its a game.
  6. R

2nd siggy made

Aaak Wrong Boards Close Please.
  7. R

Ff10

when do I get to see Yuna and Auruon and stuff again? What happens to wakka? How do I go back?
  8. R

What 2 ff gamesshould i get now?

ff 7 for cloud vincent ff8 for squall seifer and zell....or ff10 with tidus auron and stuff....give me reviews on each game:eek:
  9. R

What Should've Been in KH2

1. Vincent Valentine 2. longer 3. a little to do on destiny island
  10. R

Final boss for KH2

Ok, whe you run toward him...you gotta do this at the right second. Before he says wall or sumtin to make uyou go back further, cast the blast toward him, run up, and continnue process till your close to hitting him. Once you kill him, you might have to do it again to the next clone. When u...
  11. R

Motha Fu*k34 Flyers Lost

God Damit I Thought They Could Win....we Are Still Waiting For A Fuken Cahmpionship
  12. R

KH2 Ending *Could have spoilers if any of this is right*

Nice theory...that could be true...because I remember Nomura did say she wants us to use our minds to think wat it said...so it might be important for kh3
  13. R

final fantasy 7 (part game-movie)

In the movie, at the end cloud sees aerith and some guy leave the gates of his house thingy In the game, doesnt aerith and that 1 guy die? if so whats that guys name? Who is Ryu Shinra? Hes in advent children and I have no clue who he is. :eek:
  14. R

music in the game

15. R

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

axels part...when he disappears the end of roxas...when roxas leaves and axel says thats not true!....I will.... the reunion on the island when goofy got hit in the head i was almost in tears...actually i was almost in tears in all of these parts....and some reason after i beat the game it felt...
  16. R

this belongs in CoM but no1 there so i posted here..

Thank you all. Know I understand better =D Im gonna finish the game soon....in Twilight Town. Do you see soras nobody in twilight town in com? (didnt say you know who cause it might be a spoiler) another thing is how do you make that spoiler box?
  17. R

this belongs in CoM but no1 there so i posted here..

in com, at hollow bastion, Belle loses here heart, and when you lose ur heart, a nobody is born. Who is her nobody? Please dont flame.
  18. R

kh3 theory

One of my basic theories that has been going around includes Zexion's weapon. My theory is the Keyblade and I will tell you why. I have read things about Zexion saying he is dead he is elminated and so on, but then why would Nomura say that his weapon would be a spoiler? Because he is in KH3! Of...
  19. R

How Do you defeat Xaldin in Beasts castle

jeez was he that hard? I killed him first try...
  20. R

BHK why he has two keyblades (theory dont flame me)(it probably isnt new)

Dumb theory....he wields 2 cause he can and feels like it...he represents light and darkness thats why his clothes r white and black and thats why he has 2 keyblades.
Back