• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

How long?

How long did it take you to get "hooked" on Kingdom Hearts...? took me...1-10 minutes to get addicted ^_^
  2. A

Is it me or..

Hey When I talk People in diefferent angles they say something different I don't know why
  3. A

Cheats to good to be truth

Get all chests then get souleater........ sorry if this is old well post your crazy cheats about kh it's a little game who has a crazy cheat? ALL GAMES NOT TRUE
  4. A

WOW!!!I BEAT E.M> on expert mode fm!

beat him after so many tries so happy....no for sephy but im missing a character besides sephy?!?!
  5. A

Finally beat Phantom on FM on Proud mode

Yes that black and white devil!Took to long.....now for E.M and Sephy
  6. A

Whoa.....E.S beat Person fighting no hit/limit/drives

YouTube - KH2FM ES(The Knight) No Damage/No Drive/No Limit Whoa.......today He is too good >.>
  7. A

uh.....you've all seen it

Yea I'm trying to beat Xemnas in kh fm.......but what level do you think I should be last try I got killed in one hit level 54 :lol: :(
  8. A

Colts win over Bears!

MUAHAHA the superbowl the score was 29 to 17and It was all Indy so how do you feel about this and stuff like that :confused:
  9. A

Did you care aboutn kh when you first saw it?

Did you think it was going to suck........stupid or did you think you were going to like it... I thought it was stupid disney and SE but it worked!:thumbup:
  10. A

Hangman the game!

Yeah the game.......all of you have about 10 turns to get the problemand if they get it wrong after ten turns you go again but if someone gets it it's their turn ------------------- : ...
  11. A

Sports Thread

Yes....talk about any sport football, soccer, baseball, basketball, tennis, golf,rugby cricket and more sports.. If you want to start a topic on a sport bold it like this Basketball - Post news here And if you want to response just quote it....... No Spamming! No non-sport...
  12. A

Pointless but fun?

http://addictinggames.com/cursorthief.html this guy is stealing my cursor :cry: I only got 1500............beat me and get a pic or post it grrr.........................:cursing: He won't give me it back!
  13. A

monkeybutt FC....Again

Again other members from last time are what they still are oh and you can join just post! Here is what is said last time One of the best Mods out there who keeps these forums safe and make sure everyone is following the rules! Uh just post here and your in the club and Monkeybutt is our...
  14. A

How do you sit? It might effect you

Here is the whole thing from an article im not giving you the link because last time the link went away........My back hurts just reading it New Advice: Don't Sit Up Straight Sara Goudarzi LiveScience Staff Writer LiveScience.com Tue Nov 28, 5:15 PM ET The...
  15. A

Hate A Website?

Destroy it here! its so fun they have everything! http://www.addictingclips.com/Content.aspx?key=95177B5DA3602382
  16. A

Led Zeppelin

Does anyone hear them they're one of the greatest bands ever for me Jimmy Page is one of the greatest guitarists if you never heard of them hear them and one of their greatest songs is This one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOGicz_C8yw
  17. A

How Far Would you go for final mix??

Well I Wouldn't really because i ordered it or have it dont know.....but how far would you go??oh i found a link where to order final mix pm me too get it or unless you want me to post it.......WellIf i didn't order it i would do alot you??
  18. A

Is This Important to you.??

Well It Ships Wherever so here is the link! http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=27&products_id=7214& I Dont KNow How I Found it.......
  19. A

Invisibility Here?

Well I read that they finally got invisibility down we are one step closer to being Invisible..Do you think we will ever get there please discus here oh here is the link to the articlegrrr.....it's gone
  20. A

People these days...

there showing video of people dieing like Steve Irwin why do people want to see people die answer that? what is your opinion?
Back