• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Theories and Such WARNING: Spoiler!

These are just some things I’ve noticed and thought of while watching both Sunset Horizons (KH2 Secret Ending) and Birth by Sleep (KH2FM+ Secret Ending) and by reading theories and thoughts of members through the forums. Sunset Horizons At the beginning of the video we’re shown the Ansem...
  2. B

Nobody Thoughts.

These are just some thoughts about Nobodies that I have lingering on in my head. When a nobody is created, does it have clothes on? Why doesn't the Nobody appear beside their human body? Where do you think Namine and Roxas first appeared? What do you think the first thoughts of a Nobody is? Do...
  3. B

Thoughts Regarding Kairi.

Kairi’s Keyblade These are just my thoughts regarding the stuff regarding Kairi and her “Keyblade.” I do not care if any of this is obviously wrong, it is again, my own thoughts. So if you at any point and time feel the need to flame, please, keep it to your self. I don’t want to hear it. Is...
  4. B

Fanfiction ► ~::Destiny of ones Heart::~

[x] There comes a point [x] In everyones life When they must step forth [x] And take charge of their own destinty .[x] Prologue A brown haired boy could be seen standing at the end of an empty street. He was gazing off into the sky, watching as streams of light fell from the...
  5. B

Kairi's Letter.

As we all know, at leats those of us who've beat the game, at the end of the game when Sora and Riku are sitting at the waters edge of the beach the letter from Kairi floats up to them. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, I thought this beach was in the realm of darkness? How would Kairi's letter have...
  6. B

Secret Ending; Eerie Vibe.

I was watching the Secret Ending again for about the 100th time, and one thing still gets me. The music. It's so...eerie and the way the Knights move and act. I mean, who's to say these three figures aren't infact new enemies? I don't believe Nomura has stated that the three knights are good...
  7. B

Saving After Xemnas

Just beat Kingdom Hearts 2 and when I got to my battle report nothing happebned so I just switched off the PS2. When I started it back up I'm right back at the last saved spot, is that what's supposed to happen? Or is there a place you can save after you've finally beat Xemnas?
Back