• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

One theory to rule them all.

Thanks for getting that info for me, Riku. That was really helpful. ^_^ LV, if the information that Riku said is accurate, then Traverse Town is an in between world, as is Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town, and TWTNW. We can't really determine what Castle Oblivion was unless we knew what world...
  2. S

What I Did't Like About KHII

/slap. Imbeciles. <3 soraworld Like he said, if you don't like it, get out of our hair. I request t3h mods close this thread and nuke all those opposed to KHII.
  3. S

What I Did't Like About KHII

Sorry, but prepare to be pwnt. 1. Do you have ANY IDEA how tiring it would be to have to sit through 13 friggin explanations on what happened to every Org member? I was wondering about several, but the gaps it leaves simply make for healthy curiousity. Besides, they were Nobodies. They don't...
  4. S

Yeah, thanks everybody for compliments and suggestions. The Lost Two was really my weakest point, it was really the only thing that got me totally stumped. A Sora/Kairi relationship was all I could think of. Also, where did it say Traverse Town and Hollow Bastion were in between worlds? AR's...
  5. S

Oh, thank you. That's clearer. Where did you find that?
  6. S

Yeah, ALL credit goes out to whoever made these. Like I said, I'm just the putter-togetherer. And I'd like to know what you mean by "another no heart."
  7. S

Okay...yeah...maybe so? *confused*
  8. S

*chuckles at spelling...Xehonret* ANYWAY, yeah. I wouldn't put it past Square to make a twist like Xeh being a good guy. But I really don't think they'd make us wait as long as we're going to have to wait for KH3 and make the characters have NO ties to the old ones. Like I said, I don't think...
  9. S

Lol, thanks for the compliment. What do you mean by dark against dark?
  10. S

I shall, mercifully, refrain from continuing the phrase. Now, I've been sitting around here for a while, reading a bunch of different theories. Some of them crackpot theories, some of them credible. Please note, most of the things I am sayng are not of my making, rather I am just putting the...
  11. S

kh2 ending - the dark beach

My theory: There is light, darkness, and nothing. Nothing is simply a void that connects the light and the dark. Every world in the light has a dark counterpart. I agree that this beach was the dark counterpart of Destiny Islands. Here's where the theory gets original: I don't believe TT is in...
  12. S

What will happen to Twllight town now?

There was a real and a fake Twilight Town. The fake one was created by DiZ to place Roxas, but he based it on the real one, where he was living.
  13. S

Deep Dive Music

If you ever manage to watch DD without fully focusing on the pwning coolness of the video, you'll notice the BG music is really nice. I play the piano, and it sounds piano based. Does anyone know how I might go about getting the sheet music (prefferably just from a site that I can print out)...
  14. S

Proof of the Third Symbol

A NOTE: To all the people who are saying that the symbol is of the third enemy, that would be redundant. When you freeze frame a certain part of Deep Dive, you can clearly see the following text: "The third enemy = Nobody" (It's after the 8 in the countdown in case you don't trust me.) So, this...
  15. S

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

*desperately needs clarification* I loved KH2. True, I thought it was a bit short, but it was the first PS2 game I've ever played nonstop like that, so I can't blame Square for putting out a highly anticipated game. Anyway, I also liked how the ending sorta left some things regarding...
Back