• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

1001 ways to kill your enemies!~Ziphiroth~iz~Twizted~

heres your chance! be as sadistic as possible! kill to your hearts extent! by the way.. the more suffering the better!
  2. Z

1001 ways to kill your enemies~ Ziphiroth is twizted

ok what i want you to do here is come up with the most sadistic shyt you can.. the most suffering the better >:) MWUHAHAHAHA!
  3. Z

all challenges accepted

this is for the V3 Arcaders on KHINSIDER! i will accept all challenges for the games.. i specialize in snake and tetris.. but im pretty good at the others too.. so if ur looking for a challenge ill go up against ya ;)
  4. Z

Fanfiction ► Life's Struggle..

((I'm new.. give me a chance..)) First main Characters.. Ziphiroth (Sephiroth's brother.) Sephiroth (evil enemy.) Sora (Duh..) Riku (duh..) Kairi (omg if you dont know this im gonna..) Lilli (is in love with Ziphiroth) Chapter one. New friend There was a boy once named Ziphiroth. He always...
  5. Z

Traverse town Fun time...

((ok this rp is for people who just like to have fun.. the main setting is traverse town.. leave your DRAMA at the door..)) sorry to do this but you must post this in your first post... Name: Age: Gender: Wepons: Look: Bio: Name:Ziphiroth Age: 22 Gender:Male Wepons: Buster Sword with hook on...
  6. Z

Traverse town Fun time...

((ok this rp is for people who just like to have fun.. the main setting is traverse town.. leave your DRAMA at the door..)) sorry to do this but you must post this in your first post... Name: Age: Gender: Wepons: Look: Bio: Name:Ziphiroth Age: 22 Gender:Male Wepons: Buster Sword with hook on...
Back