• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rikuswish

GamePro 358/2 Days Review

4/5 stars. In short: Review : Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days [DS] - from GamePro.com
  2. Rikuswish

RE:COM on IMDB

RE:COM on IMDB IMDB has a new page up for RE:COM. They have voice cast lists for both English and Japanese versions. Most of the english voice actors from KH2 look to be returning. Britney Snow is listed but as "unconfirmed". But it's IMDB. So what they have on there may not all be true...
  3. Rikuswish

Square Enix at the NYC Comic Con

Maybe this was posted here already but... Just to let you guys know, they are on the exhibitors list for Comic Con on April 18 to 20. They will be at Booth 1329. No information on what they plan to show off yet. I will be there: [New York Comic Con - April 18-20, 2008 I was there on Friday...
  4. Rikuswish

Square Enix Seeking US Publishing Partner

I found this article on Gamespot, which was published by the "Finiancial Times". This is may explain why Square is reluctant to bring KH2: Final Mix and Final Fantasy games over to the US: Game maker in play for foreign partner By Mariko Sanchanta in Tokyo Published: September 22 2007 03:00...
  5. Rikuswish

Zexion and Larxene Battles!

Pikachu05 from Gamefaqs posted these vids : YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - New Battle - No. VI: Zexion YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - New Battle - No. XII: Larxene He's uploading new Zexion battles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67kuuQSizys
Back