• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rikuswish

KH 3D in NintendoGamer UK

Haley and David, really love KH. Which is why they probably stay. The other actors, like Nimoy, who also do tv/film, it's probably more about money or scheduling. But I loved him as Xenahort. So I would be sad to see him go too. I also think Epcar is pretty good.
  2. Rikuswish

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread For those unaware, Riku's VA, David Gallagher will be a guest of honor at Anime Conji in San Diego, this weekend: David Gallagher | Anime Conji
  3. Rikuswish

Release Date for NA 01/11/11 ??

Yes, this was posted in NA release thread already. But square's press release confirms it's coming on out Jan 11th and it will playable at NY Comic Con today and this weekend. Don't know why the front page hasn't been updated yet: KINGDOM HEARTS RE:CODED CONFIRMED FOR RELEASE ON JANUARY 11...
  4. Rikuswish

KH: Recoded – TGS 2010 Trailer (First Look)

Already taken down by Square. :(
  5. Rikuswish

NEW BbS release date!

Square really needs to climb down on these retail and gaming sites putting out these false release dates.
  6. Rikuswish

E3

I think we could see some new KH titles annoucements at E3. TGS isn't the big event it used to be.
  7. Rikuswish

NA release date?

I think it will be released sometime in May or June. Square seems to release KH games in NA about 5 or 6 months after being released in Japan.
  8. Rikuswish

Shipping time

It's already "available now" to rent on Gamefly: GameFly: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Nintendo DS Video Game | Buy Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for Nintendo DS | Rent Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  9. Rikuswish

New Days commercial

Well, I guess I'm wrong then.
  10. Rikuswish

New Days commercial

Now that I think about, it probably wouldn't run ads for the game on those networks, because it's also Disney product. Cartoon Network is owned by Time Warner and Nick is owned by Viacom.
  11. Rikuswish

New Days commercial

They are aring this commercial during Saturday AM cartoons on ABC in USA.
  12. Rikuswish

GamePro 358/2 Days Review

4/5 stars. In short: Review : Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days [DS] - from GamePro.com
  13. Rikuswish

KH 358/2 Days Review

The review posted here is actually from Game Informer. Otherwise, I agree with you.
  14. Rikuswish

KH 358/2 Days Review

If this was a Zelda game, there would probably be a riot. LOL. Some people just can't handle their games getting anything less than 9.
  15. Rikuswish

How excited where you when you got KH2

I don't think I was freaking out, but I was a probably a more than " a little excited", when I first got it. I got it the first day it came out and I couldn't wait to play it wait when I got home. Unfortunately, I had to get a new PS2 to finish playing it. My old PS2 which was which was giving...
  16. Rikuswish

PS3 Re:com problems

Yep. I have had this same issue last night. And I already sold my PS2. :sad:
  17. Rikuswish

IGN Preview of Re:COM

Game Informer also has an article on their site about RE: COM. It's looks like a preview of their review of the game: RE: Chain of Memories: From The GBA to the PS2. Does It Hold Up?
  18. Rikuswish

Poor Namine.

I think Disney may be going with some lesser named actors to either save money or work around their work schedules better.
  19. Rikuswish

Derek Stephan Prince is Vexen, Epcar & Chris Lee returning

I was just going to post that Derek is also listed to play Vexen on IMDB now: Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (2007) (VG)
  20. Rikuswish

RE:COM on IMDB

Re: COM on IMDB David has always been the voice of Riku. Look it up.
Back