• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Helmet sora

if you could put any helmet or hat on sora WHAT WOULD LOOK THE COOLEST im thinking, a telephone hat
  2. K

yay

i just got this game and im happy cause it took forever to get, its sold out all over the place here seems a little difficult but im sure after i play it awhile ill get used to it any tips on the card combination system? i still dont understand what it means to put the three together
  3. K

Paradox Goddess of fate cup

Paradox Goddess of Fate Cup Anyone having as much trouble with this as i am i cant get past round 20 because i keep loosing all my points, stupid titan rules any tips?
  4. K

CoM

Is this game worth getting anybody? i was thinking of buying it anyway because its KH but is it a good game?
  5. K

Favorite form?

Mine would have to be final just everything about it is awesome (does anyone else get reminded of mewtwo by final form?)
Back