• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

what do u guys think?

I have come up with an idea for kh3. ok i think it would be really cool if u could switch characters throughout the game whenever u want. U would be able to play their side of the story all the way through and after u beat all of their stories it all comes together at the end. I think this...
  2. S

Axel v.s. Xigbar

who do u think would win in a battle to the death? I think Xigbar would probably win cause of his guns but i would still be goin for Axel cause he rocks.
  3. S

rate the worlds

give each world a rating from 1-10. Ill start us off Twighlight town - 9.8 Land of the Dragons - 8.7 Beast's castle - 9.2 Olympus Coluseum - 9.4 Dysney castle/timeless river - 8.8 Pirates of the Caribbean - 9.3 Atlantica - 7.6 Agrabah - 9.5 Halloween/Christmas town - 9.5 Pride Lands -...
  4. S

link to scene?(SPOILERS)

can someone give me a link to the scene where goofy gets hit in the head by the gigantic rock?...(i laughed for like 10 minuets and i need to see it agian):p
  5. S

Armax

umm... does any body know cheats for Armax? Cant find them anywhere. Any cheats will do. oh and im sorry if this has been posted alot.
  6. S

dont get it..........

1. umm.. what did mickey mean when he said "his eyes couldnt lie" when he was talkin about Riku?this has always bugged me. 2.What did Sora mean at the begining when he said "the 5 of us-i mean 6 of us can do this"(or whatever he said) when he was talking about their upcoming journey. Who was he...
  7. S

cut-scenes

can someone help me find some cut-scenes to put on windows movie maker? I found some,but it will only let me use clips that windows media player recognizes.:confused:
  8. S

the note in the bottle?!(possible spoilers)

how in the hell did that note from Kiari appear in that dark world that sora and riku were at the end?
  9. S

gummi item

in sunlight storm i cant find an item. it is given by a spiked roller(red and from the back). There must be more than one spiked roller because ive already gotten an item from one,but not the other. plz help. oh,and i know i totaly suck at gummi missions so dont laugh at me.:o
  10. S

Cruisers

I have a question about the big cruisers. I am having trouble destorying them and I need some advice to know how to destroy them.
  11. S

Hunter X

how in the world do u beat hunter x(the final enemy in the third mission of "assult of the dreadnot")? it is very hard for me
  12. S

Air Pirates!?

NEED HELP FINDING AIR PIRATES PLZ! i beat the game and cant find any more of them! i need dark crystals and they provide them. PLZ help
  13. S

air pirate

ok.... so. i beat the game and cant find any more air pirates. i need a dark crystal from one of them to complete my synthesis collection. please help me
  14. S

blazing shards?

can someone help me out? cause i cant find 'em anywere.
  15. S

max gummi points?

i was just wondering about the maximum amount of gummi points u can get. can someone plz tell me?
  16. S

nooo!!

ok. this just sucks. today my mom said that i couldnt play kh2 for 2 weeks and said that after this 2 weeks, i cant play it for more than three hours a week!! has anything like this happened to any of u?
  17. S

Cerberus tournament?!

ok...so. I beat Olymus coliseum and my cousin told me that there is a Cerberus tournament after u beat it. I went back and tried to enter it but it wasnt there even though i beat it both times and im at lvl 50. im very confused.
  18. S

shouldnt Riku have a nobody?

I think that he does because the fake Ansem from the first game was a heartless and he took Riku's heart.
  19. S

Zexion's true name.

ok....so. I just just figured out what Zexion's true name is. I was just looking through some Ansem reports and saw the name,Ienzo,who was one of Ansem's apprentice's. if you rearange the letters and add an x it makes the name zexion. just wondering if anyone else noticed this.
Back