• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

secret ending people

did any1 else besides me notice that the 3 peeps in the secret ending were two guys AND a girl?(two were stockier/musclier, the other was slim/shapely & had a chest(boobs)) My theory is(even though this has probably already been posted b4) that this is Sora, Riku, & Kairi. Also, seeing that they...
  2. D

twilight gem

Does anyone know where I can find a twilight gem? I've looked everywhere & I still can't find it. I equipped the sweet memories keyblade, donalds & goofys luck weapons, went 2 the only place that (I know of) has the nobodies that carry them(where Kairi got her keyblade). SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!
  3. D

twilight crystal

Does anyone know where I can find a twilight gem? I've looked everywhere & I still can't find it. I equipped the sweet memories keyblade, donalds & goofys luck weapons, went 2 the only place that (I know of) has the nobodies that carry them(where Kairi got her keyblade). SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!
  4. D

life- saving technique!

When you're fighting Xemnas in his final form, and he uses his surrounding bullet mabobbities, I've found a almost fool-proof technique to fend them off! When the preparation seqence begins, place your left thumb on the triangle button while your right thumb is on X. When the bullets appear...
  5. D

Secret ending help

Duz any1 no where i can find the secret ending of KH2 in english? :confused:
  6. D

KH2 lookalikes

Is there anyone else besides me that has a person(s) at their school/person they know that looks remarkably like one or more people from KH2? If so, plz tell: Who tey look like, *grade, and *age. *optional For me, there is a guy at my school named Lance McCoy in 8th, who looks EXACTLY like...
  7. D

Yet another KH3 theory

Maybe in KH3, the Keyblade is giving Sora flashbacks of the keyblade wars through its former wielder's view. Half of the game, you would play as Sora, and the other half as the former wielder during flashbacks.Tell me your opinions.
  8. D

More Zexion theories

Did any1 besides moi notice that when roxas fought sora, that roxas said "why did he choose you?" Also, in Proof of Existence in TWTNW, Zexion's weapon plaque was smashed. Maybe he was the former keyblade master, and when he died his soul had to choose a new master for the key. Just a thought...
  9. D

nobodies of .......

Remember that kairi's wentinside Sora? Well, maybe Namine is kairi's nobody! Don't spoil me too much, because I haven't finished the game.:D
  10. D

Roxas and Xemnas anagram?

Does anyone besides me think it's a little strange that the letters in "Roxas" rearranged spell "Sora X" and the letters in "Xemnas" rearranged spell "Ansem X"? :confused: Or is it just coincidence? But don't give me any spoilers, because I haven't beat the game yet (I only know who Xemnas is...
Back