• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Xbox360 Trouble

Don't know if this is the right place to post this. My 360 recently started to not play any games I would put in it. If I restarted the console a few times eventually they would start working. Now unfortunately, it won't play any of them at all. I was just wondering if this has happened to...
  2. S

Help/Support ► KH Corruption

I'm with you on this one. I was sort of like that at your age, but then I grew out of it.
  3. S

Resident Evil

I need something to do so I made this thread. Hope there isn't another one like it. Anyway, for all fans out there of one of the greatest series of video games ever made, this thread is here so we can all talk about what we like about the games, what we don't like about the games, characters...
  4. S

Greatest Game Ever, In Your Opinion?

If there's already a thread like this...whoops. Anyway,in your opinion what do you think is the greatest game ever made and why? I would have to say Resident Evil 2 because everything was an improvement on the original. The voice acting got better (but that's not saying much), the graphics got...
  5. S

Please someone help me!

I got FFXII on it's release day in England and I'm stuck on it. If there's already a thread like this then I apologise. *Possible Spoilers* Anyway, I'm at the part where I have to find this sword in this big temple, the place where the statues come to life and you have to turn other statues to...
  6. S

FFXI on 360?

I'm thinking of buying FFXI for the 360 and I was wondering if you can play it without having XboxLive? I don't have Live, so I didn't want to just buy it and then realise that I couldn't play it. Could someone help me out?
  7. S

Thoughts on LOST video game?

The title says it all. Just wondered what Lost fans thoughts were on the fact that a game of the show is being released? Not sure what systems it will be released on, but it's most likely the PS3 and Xbox360. Don't know how many people already know about the game, but all opinions are...
  8. S

Dead Rising

I'm getting an Xbox360 next week and I've heard nothing but good things about Dead Rising, I'm a huge Resident Evil fan and I know Capcom developed it. Anyway, I was just wondering what everyone else's thoughts were about the game and if it's worth buying?:thumbsup:
  9. S

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

Hey Snow.:) I've just read the last two chapters of of your fic, it's getting even better! Looking forward to the next one. (I'm gonna send you a PM now:))
  10. S

Great update Snow!:thumbsup: It's good to see the whole group back together again. I'ts also good to see Sora in a better mood now. Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:
  11. S

Great update Snow! It's good to see that Riku sympathises for Sora rather than making fun of him. Looking forward to the next chapter.:thumbsup:
  12. S

Great so far Snow, it's good to see the keyblade make an appearance. Looking forward to the next chapter, keep up the good work.:thumbsup:
  13. S

You're welcome and I just sent you a reply just before posting this.
  14. S

Great start to the story Snow, I can't wait to read more of it and see what's in store for Sora, Kairi and Riku. I think it's really good and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.:thumbsup:
  15. S

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy: Awakening

Okay, I really hope people start posting on the thread, I'll post another chapter to see if that helps. Chapter 3 Him Auron led the way through the streets. “We’ll head for the docks and hope there’s still a boat there!” He told Squall and Kimahri. Suddenly, a strange ogre like monster that...
  16. S

Here's a new chapter for you all to read. Chapter 2 Auron and Kimahri “Tonight’s game is gonna be awesome. Both teams are as good as each other so it should be a good match.” Seifer was telling Squall. “Yeah, I hear the abes’ star player Tidus may not be playing tonight though.” Squall...
  17. S

Hello all. I tried to find my original FF:A thread but it's gone, so I've made a new one in the hopes that maybe I'll get a better response this time round. FF:A takes place as if none of the FF or KH story's ever took place, so I can mix everything up and mix up all the characters. Anyway...
  18. S

Fanfiction ► Treasured Memories

Oh, I tried earlier last night so maybe you emptied it afterwards, and you're welcome.:)
  19. S

Fanfiction ► Treasured Memories

Still think it's great! Snow, try'd to send you a reply to your last message, but apparantly, your message box is full, so it won't let me. Just thought I'd let you know.:)
  20. S

The "Who loves Futurama?" Thread.

Title says it all. Who loves Futurama? I read on another thread that it's supposed to be coming back in 2008 and I hope it does. Anyway, who are your favourite characters and episodes? Mine are Bender and Dr. Zoidberg and my favourite episodes are probably, Where the Buggolo roam and The...
Back