• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

I love NY

I love NY come on tonight,actually im looking at it now. Everybody know New York from flavor of love. But this time its her time to pick somebody.
  2. J

Adam y Morgan Vs Olivia and Kevin

On G4TV if Adam and Morgan had to face off against Olivia and Kevin who do think would win.(I must be bored to ask this) I think that Morgan would easily beat and Olivia since she seems more of the tomboyish type at times, and of course Adam would beat Kevin because Adam Rocks at everything.
  3. J

What are good games for the 360

Finally i'm getting a Xbox360 for my birthday and i could get 2 games for it. I already decided to get "Saint's Row" but i don't know what else is other good games out there. So basicly i was wondering to those who have 360's what games are good to get?
  4. J

Super heros

It's simple just post who your favorite super hero is. Mine would probably be Cat women ( i guess you could call her a super hero).
  5. J

riddle

This is a riddle that only smart people can figure out. A says B lies; B says C lies; C says A and B lies. Who is telling the truth? Who is lying?
  6. J

this is stupid, read at own risk

I know this is gonna be stupid but i heard two people argueing about this(yes they are stupid people) anyways this is it, Is "what" a question or a statement.
  7. J

I'm new

Hi. I'm new to this forum. Ummm... i'm 16 i just finished kingdom hearts 2 yesterday night. And i guess that's it. I know i suck at introducing my self, but hi.
Back