• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Dark Solider

In the end of Re: Com in the credits we see Axel talking to the Riku Replica. Well what if Mickey can time travel thus explain why he is in the secret movie birth before sleep. well what if Riku goes with axel and meets Mickey on the way. He decides to go with him. Well maybe he betrayes Mickey...
  2. H

Contest!!!!!!!!!!!

hey i gots a contest 4 u ppl lolz:thumbup: well i want to see who can make the best Re:com box cover since final mix + came with its own :closedeyes: so if u get first place ull get a suprise just post ur box cover and ur email and ill judge ill post winner on saturday or sunday.
  3. H

Who is REALLY hot NAMINE OR KAIRI

really back in 04 i thought namine but now that i see kh2 kairi i would say kairi woooooooo go kairi (oh and here dear sora and riku, is it ok if me and horsegon1 do...uh sumthen with kairi oops to late. mickey. riku:0_o sora:WHAT THE FU*K!!!
  4. H

Fanfiction ► craaaaaaazy mix up ha ha ha ha ha ha

then http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1508345261307808268&q=lizard+swing :p
  5. H

ruki plese give me a chance i was on zatch bell ccg a wile back and made some hillarious fan fics sorry man but i am doin what i do best
  6. H

part 2 then in another universe this happend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy0B_-ccHrI
  7. H

ok this story begins with sora and kairi in bead(when they are 7) sora:i wonder what happens if... kairi: o.0 now (destiny island music) sora:kairi honey i brought vodka \kairi:shhh sora j.r. is asleep sora:wait he leaves and there is a gun shot and he comes back with a heavy trash bag...
  8. H

I Need More Help W/Axel Battle!!!

ok level up some more then use some blizzards and is u leaned the slight when u use the areo and 2 key cards (jugement) use it it is vary effective and leaves him vernable good luck
  9. H

Mickey's Letter

Dear Sora, Please let horsegon1 go out with kairi and kill you and become buds with riku mickey P.S. buzz lightyear says that you are a fu*ken moron for crying for riku P.P.S. i am drunk
  10. H

NBA Playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!

Go SPURS go!!!!!!!!!!!!! mav are winning 3-2 but tomorrow we are going to win baby. my fav game: (one of them the others are the kh seris)
  11. H

the stuff under u name

u no any thing about that thing that says hartless actally to change it
  12. H

OMFG!!! PLEASE Help!!! Final Form

look al u need to do is go to underworld and enter cerberus cup then use master form if u dont get it then put retry it took me about 5 days so dont feel bad
  13. H

Hey!!!!!!!!!!! zorax hurry up and fight

well i am waiting man amd if only i could contact u that u if dont show __________________ > :p
  14. H

I Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kill Chubacca how do i buy weapons for rpg
  15. H

I Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooooooook what do i need to see it
  16. H

I Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmm well so i am sort of stuped well now i am doing it on proud mode to see secret ending oh y can't i buy a weapon on my rpg
  17. H

I Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Beat kh 2 it ends with riku and sora walking in the door of light and back on destany island kairi finds a bottle with the king's seal ( actually i beat it on sunday)
Back