• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kazuma

Old one with no feedback

Made this one a while ago but couldn't get feed back Critique me
  2. Kazuma

Kazuma's Cool Ticket Shop

Kazuma's back for request as promised I'm dumping some PSD's and taking request. Just post what you want for me in the following format Colors Light or Dark Saturation Text Effects I'm down with making a shop with more artist to who ever wants to join My work Dumped PSD Throne...
  3. Kazuma

Music ► Breakbot

Anyone listen to them? They sample and mix old disco and R&B and put a electronic twist on it. They have that new Daft Punk ( Random Access Memories) sound imo yBP_Re9r9MI
  4. Kazuma

Blast from the past ninja

Its a new year so I'm doing things diffrent. Its been three years. I like the new look. I wanna get back into the art game. Besides me wanting a career as a geneticist, I want to art on the side for my own pleasure. Just took me while to realize its what I really love doing besides science...
  5. Kazuma

Mother Earth

link to larger view of the digi paint. http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6030/5972939276_86a0c2cec1_b.jpg I'm having trouble with the hands :/
  6. Kazuma

Rhapsody Horizons[LP and Digi Paint]

Its seen a long ass time like 5 months since I made something. But I've been inspired lately and got off my ass. To me I can't believe I digi painted the face, I used be strait horrible at it but took time and practice to get the way I wanted. With digi paint I don't know what to do with the...
  7. Kazuma

Blackest Beauty

Its been a while since I seriously made a piece( 2 months), its not my best but I hope start doing better again, and make pieces more regularly now.
  8. Kazuma

Photon Bullet Wounds

New piece new style,inspiration. The funny thing is it was unplanned,and I didn't even make a thumb nail of it before making it. Which was the first time in almost year I just "went along". Anyway had a lot of fun with it. And it was also inspired by this song by Santana Sr7z-ikOSR4 Anyway cnc.
  9. Kazuma

BARCELONA NIGHTS

I tried some darker colors this time around. cnc
  10. Kazuma

Pleasuring Chords: A Jaxx pressie

Well it been what? Four months since I made anything. Anyway I had fun with it and tried some new things. Worked on it off and on for a while. I've been itching to use this stock for the longest. Hope you like it Jaxx Oh and I'm happy to say................................ Cnc :D
  11. Kazuma

DirectTV dumps G4

DirecTV Unplugs Video Game Channel G4 All I have to say is that its a long time coming. Maybe if they aired shows like their Canadian G4 it wouldn't be in so deep shit. The only thing they had was E3 coverage and thats it.
  12. Kazuma

Musical

Just a drawing I made a while ago,
  13. Kazuma

Hip'Notic Ocean Crush

Well its been 2 months since I made any LP seriously. I made one weeks back but it turned to doggy doo doo. I decided to depart from what I was trying to force doing and did what loved doing.Any who whats up DM, glad to be back and kicking from the graphic hiatus graveyard.Not sure it looks too...
  14. Kazuma

Great games with crap mini games thrown in

What games do you love, but have the most screwed up mini games? I'm taking about the mini games not only completely redirecting game mechanics , but have terrible controls. Dead Space the firetrucking asteroids, FFX the damn chocobo bird/ balloon dodging,stupid foot race in FFXII. I like when...
  15. Kazuma

Curves Ahead

Just made this today, I was going to do a lava lamp like effect to the stock with the vectors on it, but it looked horrid so I decided not to.
  16. Kazuma

Kaz's Resource Pack 9:Long Play Edition: BACk FOR MORE

I know there's no resource pack 8, I wasn't thinking about it when I made this. I'll upload that one later THATS RIGHT THE TIME HAS FUNALLY FUCKING COME FOR A NEW PACK INCLUDES HITS LIKE 100. AND RISING, HOLLYWOOD,AND RED! NEW PACK, NEW RESOURCES, NEW STYLE. ENJOY THE HOT WAX HIDDEN ALBUM...
  17. Kazuma

Stuck Pixel

Well I was browsing on KHI and then went to youtube and noticed a cyan dot( on white background). I got a soft towel and wiped it, would go away and discover it was the pixel. I changes colors depending on what up but it can't match the colors around it. Anyway to fix this problem? I know it's 1...
  18. Kazuma

Photoshop CS5 Content Aware Fill

3ScWu7pG7r0 Found a funny parody of PS5's content aware fill, thought I should share it.s1naruto
  19. Kazuma

El Farol [Eli Pressie]

Well you asked and I gave, sorry it tool longer than expected. Anyway cnc Here's the full size And a smaller size you can fit on your sig space
  20. Kazuma

The Next Movement

Yeah it's been like 3 months since I've attempted a making anything on PS. Well this place sure has changed........... Anyway new style Cnc.
Back