• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

is com worth it

I was going to say yes if you didn't understand the story, but if you do, then there's no real point.
  2. S

First UK KH2 Advert

Late 2006 isn't that far away, it's in fall and with summer coming up, you will have a lot of stuff to do anyway, so time will fly for you guys, don't worry about it :).
  3. S

1000 Heartless battle...

Then do it again .
  4. S

Which Character grew up the most

Kairi because her looks and growth changed dramaticaly
  5. S

1000 Heartless battle...

If that's the case then your probably right, they should have used two disks, but it would be pointless to just use another disk for just that fight, unless they added a ton more stuff in the game.
  6. S

Help

I don't think that you unlock trophys during the paradox cups, the only benefit is if your playing on standard mode and want 100% completion of Jiminy's journal for the secret ending.
  7. S

King Mickey

2 times against Xaldin, once in beast's castle when you fight the door to the dungeon, and one time during the fight with Xemnas.
  8. S

1000 Heartless battle...

Yes there were supposed to be wyverns and two Behemoths, I personally think that they took it out because maybe the Ps2 system couldn't handle all of that, so that they had to minimize it. Sure the battle was easy, but nonetheless still fun.
  9. S

favorite part character/limit attack

My favorite limits are Riku's and Sora's, then Goofy's Whirli-Goof, it's pretty strong. My favorite scene is when If that counts.
  10. S

what is your most hated keyblade

Rumbling Rose, i would say Sweet Memories, but that helps with getting rare items.
  11. S

KH2 Time

Lets see, i don't have my ps2 on right now, but i think it's around not that many and not a lot :P.
  12. S

will still never know zexion weapen was

Nomura said he never got around to designing a weapon for him.
  13. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 Deleted Scenes?!???

where did you hear that, i read somewhere that he wouldnt make a final mix for this game.
  14. S

kh2 for gc

Haha, thank you, New2Ya made it for me :).
  15. S

Blood in kh2

I don't see why they took it out, potc is a disney movie and these things happened in the movie, so what's the difference if it's in a video game? There really isn't.
  16. S

kh2 for gc

Just turn in a lot of old games in for game credit, that's what I did.
  17. S

1000 K Heartless... 3rd Time's the Charm

I'm sure they had their reasons, maybe it couldn't handle that many enemies?
  18. S

difficulty

I did that and it was worth it :D
  19. S

Differences between regular and limited

That's pretty much it.
Back