• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. Was asked by my company to delete all my comments made here.
  2. A

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. Was asked by my company to delete all my comments made here.
  3. A

4. A

Spoilers Through Music

Was asked by my company to delete all my comments made here.
  5. A

1000 heartless battle on proud

woah this was my fave part of the game...well one of them! It was easy as~ someone tell me what the english version of KH2 is? I've only played the japanese version and finished it a few weeks ago.
  6. A

Very new and well HIYA!

^_^ Hi I am Alice~ Very new so I don't know what happens around here or Of i am doing this right...I love KINGDOM HEARTS SOOOOOOOO MUCH! So much that I couldnt wait for the english KH2 to be released and played the japanese version in feburary. So if anyone needs help with kingdom hearts 2 just...
Back