• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You I don't remember the ranks... I got all tyhe secret reports though. Does that count?
  2. T

Re: The World Ends with You He doesn't, but you do get a huge sense of satisfaction. Especially on the hardest difficulty.
  3. T

Re: The World Ends with You Me, too. Only once I start it again I won't see the light of day for a while...
  4. T

Re: The World Ends with You I know someone who played through without realising you can eat things. The fool. He was wondering why he struggled.
  5. T

Re: The World Ends with You 37 tries is NOTHING. Fun to use now I have it though.
  6. T

Re: The World Ends with You I'd say never change TWEWY's setting. Especially to america. The whole design of the game is based on it being Shibuya.
  7. T

Re: The World Ends with You Just when I'm about to play TWEWY again I get pleasant news like this. For now I'm assuming it'll be good, until something shows us otherwise.
  8. T

The Collector

From what I gather this is from the same people as some of the Saw films. Don't let that put you off though. It is a little like Saw but with a big dose of Home Alone thrown in. If Kevin used acidic glue, bear traps, razor blades and knives. I actualy had pretty low expectations as well, but...
  9. T

Re: The World Ends with You It's pretty good. Basically restricts your equipment and stat boosts. Unless there's something I missed.
  10. T

Re: The World Ends with You Completely restarting, not so much. Since once you complete the game you can go back to the older chapters with extra stuff to do.
  11. T

Re: The World Ends with You Are you trying to say you don't like it? s1smackdown
  12. T

Re: The World Ends with You Meh. I've got pretty much all the clothing and stuff now. Just need extra pins.
  13. T

Re: The World Ends with You I never noticed. Must be too small a drop rate for me to stumble across them
  14. T

Re: The World Ends with You Which Noise even drop Dark Matter? I don't think I ever found them
  15. T

Re: The World Ends with You I mean when you're replaying levels and can skip the jabbering. It goes pretty quick.
  16. T

Re: The World Ends with You Minamimoto was where I got my Dark Matters. I've spend a hell of a long time maximising my drop rate.
  17. T

Re: The World Ends with You All I have to now is get the rest of the pins anyway, I'm not missing many...
  18. T

Re: The World Ends with You I haven't used the shoulder buttons once in the actual game, only to skip text but it's not essential.
  19. T

Re: The World Ends with You That's a good idea. You mean having different times on each DS? I don't understand how that would help.
  20. T

Re: The World Ends with You Yeah, then load your save, save the game, turn it off, then back on, change the time, turn it off, back on again and load your save. It's a pain in the ass. Fighting is waaaay easier and fun. It's only the ones that specifically need shutdown points I ever do this for.
Back