• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

mission in hades paradox cup?

Try equipping the three wishes (has jackpot ability) and all your jackpots. Also use Peter Pan to get as many points as you possibly can. (When I won the Goddess of fate cup, I got double of what I was supposed to get this way:))
  2. N

Zexion has a weapon... himself!!! (spoilers, watch out!)

How do the Wikipedia people know everything?!:confused: They even know who Rikku, Paine, and Yuna are working for!
  3. N

is com worth it

I liked it! especially the two player:)!
  4. N

wut didnt u like about kh2

I miss the abilities like Dodge Roll instead of a reaction command, and Arts Arcanum, Sonic Blade, Ragnarok, ect.
  5. N

If you had a nobodie

mine is Lexsonn (from Nelson) Hey! try making all your names like your first, middle, and last name an unknown name
  6. N

99: The Magical Number

It is a marshmellow on a stick.
  7. N

99: The Magical Number

The total memory cost is 90 Mb per save file, so 90 x 99 = 8910, so it can be done!:) I saved every game I played for Playstation on one memory card and it still isn't out of space.
  8. N

Sephiroth?????Question

I think the other two are part of his clothes. hahaha!:D Three winged angel!:D
  9. N

Sephiroth?????Question

I think the other two are part of his clothes. hahaha!:D Three winged angel!:D
  10. N

Zexion-Spoilers

I didn't mean for it to sound like I was flaming you. Sorry.:(
  11. N

Crap!

Data is stored on the memory card. He just needs a new disc.
  12. N

Sephiroth?????Question

They're near his legs under his cloak or whatever.
  13. N

KH2 Wondering

Some of us are a little smarter! (you know what would be cool? If 13 people got their nicknames (in this forum) to be the 13 Organization members, then group together and call themselves Organization XIII. Just a thought.)
  14. N

Port Royal

I liked it!
  15. N

Titan Paradox Cup

How do u unlock it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to fight!:mad:
  16. N

Questions...

Use Serenity gem, stone, or shard to make it a better material (everyting has one change except Ultima)
  17. N

How do you get Final form!

Just transform into any form. If it wasn't Final form, go to a save point before your drive gauge runs out, then choose world map. Go back down and you should have a full drive gauge. Repeat until you have it! (you have no idea how many times I had to reply to this type of thing! I should just...
  18. N

Zexion-Spoilers

Re: Zexion is Dead-Spoilers Roxas' tomdstone isn't red, its just half formed!
  19. N

Drive Form xp

Just read the discription when reading the experience gained.
  20. N

Easy Way to get points in tornaments

For all you people who don't know,Use Jackpot. Peter pan is good in Titan Cup and Titan Paradox Cup.
Back